Chinese Style Maggi Healthy Soups in Oriental Thai Noodles
  • If you are a home maker like me, you would also like the idea of preparing food fast and easy and for me the soup is the most affordable and yet tasty and delicious thing I can offer whatever time of the day as my hubby don’t mind it even if I serve hot soup for breakfast
  • Just follow the instruction written before cooking it so that you won’t be having a problem with making the soup froth or so dry

• by brandobrando

If you are a home maker like me, you would also like the idea of preparing food fast and easy and for me the soup is the most affordable and yet tasty and delicious thing I can offer whatever time of the day as my hubby don’t mind it even if I serve hot soup for breakfast.

We bought this Chinese Style Maggi Healthy Soup in a nearby

store since I needed to prepare some meal quick because hubby goes to work earlier time than I do. He chose Oriental Thai Noodles flavor because we haven’t tried it yet and I also do like to taste Asian food.

Good thing about Maggi soup is that there’s no MSG added into it and they used real vegetable bits here which I find better than other competing soup in a pack. Just follow the instruction written before cooking it so that you won’t be having a problem with making the soup froth or so dry.

Oriental Thai Noodles of Maggi is somewhat tasting like Ginger brew because it does have ginger content in it. Although it has green spinach and coriander bits into it, the totality of the soup itself was over powered by the ...

• Chinese Style Maggi Healthy Soups in Oriental Thai Noodles
      taste of ginger. Actually upon stirring the soup itself, it looks odd to me because it was all dark green in color and I haven’t prepared any dark green soup all my life but this one.

The tidbits of noodles were just a match to the creamy soup but personally, my tongue didn’t appreciate it much unlike the other variants of Maggie soup like mushroom, creamy chicken and

tomato soup.

I just told my husband to finish the whole bowl because it is still good for the tummy because ginger has healing properties. I don’t hear any complaints from hubby even if I find the taste strange or weird. But if you are health conscious and does not want to skip particularly breakfast, then you can try Maggie Soups because it is good for the body.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715111329120330/k2311a1115/11.15.10