Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Hydrating Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I am always on the look out for shampoos and conditioners that specialize in hydrating my hair as I believe with hydration the friction between my hair would reduce and so my hair would be easier to manage and tangle-free
  • Overall, I am quite impressed with this conditioner
  • I wouldn’t buy it again simply because I like trying different conditioners out on the market
  • I would recommend it to anyone with frizzy dry hair

• by shanjucool

I have very dry and brittle hair. It is not so much as damaged as I don’t use heat on my hair, but it is mostly neglect that has caused my hair to become this way. Now it is very frizzy and uncontrollable. So I am always on the look out for shampoos and conditioners that specialize in hydrating my hair as I believe with hydration the friction between my hair would reduce and so my hair would be easier to manage and tangle-free. I am also always trying new products out, whether they are drugstore or high end. So when Wal-Mart had a promotion on this conditioner, I picked it up to test out its conditioning ability and if it is really able to hydrate

my hair well.

This conditioner comes in a bottle with a pop open top cap. The formula of the shampoo is kind of not very smooth flowing. It has heavy viscosity and comes out in clumps out of the bottle. It is not the shimmery kind either, but more of a translucent type. It can be hard to get out the bottle due to its clumpy formula. The smell of this conditioner is quite pleasant though as I really did enjoy its scent in the shower. It is very floral and sweet at the same time. There is a hint of chocolate, but the overall scent is very nice.

I use this conditioner like any other conditioner. I pop open the cap and squeeze some conditioner out ...

• onto my hands. Then I rub the conditioner all over my hair. I have dry hair so I use this conditioner on my entire hair as I want all over hydration. I let the conditioner sit for a couple of minutes and then rinse it out thoroughly with medium-warm water. It is pretty simple to use and there is no special instructions for this conditioner.

I really like this conditioner. Even though it is rather clumpy it was easy to spread on my wet hair. I was able to cover my entire hair evenly with the product. Washing out was also easy as this conditioner did not linger or feel slippery like some other conditioners do. So I really liked this part of this conditioner. When my

hair was dry, it was very smooth and silky and since I judge hydration by these two factors, I would say this conditioner fulfilled its job of hydrating the hair. My hair was also frizz free for the next day following the usage of this conditioner. I wouldn’t say there was much of shine, but since I straighten my hair and my straighter gives shine to my hair, I would say it worked out okay.

Overall, I am quite impressed with this conditioner. I wouldn’t buy it again simply because I like trying different conditioners out on the market. But if I had to pick a default conditioner, I would pick this. I would recommend it to anyone with frizzy dry hair. If you liked this review, please vote.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115111329060230/k2311a1115/11.15.10