Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector  » Cosmetics  »
  • Usually acne marks fade away with time, but I don't like waiting and would like clearer skin sooner if possible
  • This product from Clinique is actually one of their most expensive products as it cost me around $70 per bottle
  • The bottle is kind of tiny and I wish it was bigger as $70 is quite a lot, but I found that I didn't need to use too much of this product, even if I used it for my entire face, so the price didn't feel too bad after wards
  • So I was pretty impressed by this product
  • I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get rid of their uneven skin tone and acne scars

• by shanjucool

I have very uneven skin tone. I am also acne prone and have lots of acne scar marks from previous pimples. I also have oily skin in general. Usually acne marks fade away with time, but I don’t like waiting and would like clearer skin sooner if possible. This product is meant to do that. This product is advertised to help fade scars and discolouration sooner, in half the time that it would heal naturally by. This product is also meant to even out skin tone and keep it healthy in general. When I saw the ad for this product, I knew I needed to at least check it out and see if it works. So I ran down to my local Clinique counter and bought myself a bottle.

I really like

Clinique and make it a point to check out their new products as long as they fit my skin type. This product from Clinique is actually one of their most expensive products as it cost me around $70 per bottle. But I have to say after using this product, every penny was worth it as this product really does work.

This product comes in a bottle with a pump attached on top, which also has a clear cap of its own. The bottle is kind of tiny and I wish it was bigger as $70 is quite a lot, but I found that I didn’t need to use too much of this product, even if I used it for my entire face, so the price didn’t feel too bad after wards. The bottle is a solid white colour. I wish it wasn’t like this as I want to see how much of product is left behind, which I couldn’t due to the opaqueness of the bottle.

To use this product, I took off the cap on top and pumped the top of the bottle to get the product out. I usually need only two pumps for my entire face and even that would be too much sometimes, in which case I use this on my neck or hands as I have uneven skin tone is those areas as well. I would dot the product on my face and then massage it into my skin. I used this product after I cleansed and toned and before applying my moisturizer. I would usually ...

• Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector
      wait for about 15 minutes to get this product to completely sink in into my skin before I applied my moisturizer. At night I would use a night time moisturizer, but during the day time, I would use a moisturizer with SPF in it to protect my face from sun damage. It is actually necessary to use sunscreen when using this product as without sunscreen, the damage repair that this product did would be reversed and useless. So the SPF actually protects the skin in its repaired state and preserves it that way. Plus, wearing SPF is a good practice and must be incorporated in one’s daily skin regime, especially when going out.

This product really works. It does take time, at least two months, but in that time the change

is really noticeable. I even took before and after pictures of myself everyday to note the change and I really saw a difference. So I was pretty impressed by this product. Even my mom who has age spots and was using this product alongside me said it helped lighten her age spots, which are actually decades old. So this product is really strong and does make a difference overtime.

Overall, I will keep repurchasing this product as it is one of their good products and generally one of the most revolutionary ones out in the market. I can see a difference in my skin and that really makes me happy. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get rid of their uneven skin tone and acne scars. If you liked this review, please vote.

Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115111329030230/k2311a1115/11.15.10