Daiso Blackhead Charcoal Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • Unfortunately there is no permanent solution to these so we'll all have to depend on temporary fixes to get rid of these problems that plague us
  • I bought this mask as I read reviews of it online about how it really works to get rid of blackheads and keeps pores clean
  • So I decided to give it a try and bought mine on eBay for around $2-3 as there is no Daiso store around me
  • I believe at Daiso these sell for $1, but I don't mind spending a bit more on it either as the price isn't exuberantly high
  • I would recommend this to people with any type of skin if you are concerned about removal of blackheads

• by shanjucool

As a girl, I obviously want to be pretty or at least have good clear skin. I have blackheads around my nose and between the space around my mouth and chin. I also have a lot of fine hair around these areas. These both issues really bother me and I’ve always wanted to treat them. Unfortunately there is no permanent solution to these so we’ll all have to depend on temporary fixes to get rid of these problems that plague us. I bought this mask as I read reviews of it online about how it really works to get rid of blackheads and keeps pores clean. So I decided to give it a try and bought mine on eBay for around $2-3 as there is no Daiso store around me. I believe at Daiso these sell for $1, but I don’t mind spending a bit more on it either as the price isn’t exuberantly high.

This mask comes in a small sizes tube that fits right in the

palm of my hand. To use this mask, I unscrew the cap and squeeze some of the mask out. I believe this mask needs to be taken out and used fast as it is meant to dry with contact with air. So I work really quickly when using this mask. After taking a sufficient amount of the mask out, I quickly screw the cap back on and apply the mask to my nose. I only use this mask on my nose, a but around my cheeks that are near my nose, the space between my eyebrows and forehead as well as my chin area as I think these are my most problematic areas. I also use a generous amount to these areas as putting a thin layer will create a thin peel which may crumble and it is just annoying to do that. So generous amount is needed. After I’ve applied this mask to my problem areas, I let it dry for about 45 minutes and then I ...

• peel the mask off starting from one side. This mask does take a while to dry but I usually pass my time watching a movie or reading or something, so I don’t feel bothered. When 45 minutes are up, I peel the mask off. The peel off process is rather painful and hurts me a lot, so much I start tearing up, but the pain is worth it at the end. When I’ve peeled the mask off I notice all the tiny blackheads and fine hair that is stuck on the peel. It is really quite a sight to look at, even though it is kind of gross.

I honestly really like this mask. It gets rid of my blackheads efficiently and properly and also gets rid of my fine hair on my nose and stuff, so the entire area looks very clean and clear. It also makes me feel satisfied and clean just to see the result in front of my face and feeling that all that

gunk is off my face. I do get a weird tingly itchy feeling on my nose for around an hour after I’ve done this. I think this is due to the loss of fine hair. It doesn’t bother me too much though. This mask also does not get rid of some of the tough spots I have on the tip of my nose, but it mostly does the job right around the nose. For a cheap product, this really does work though.

Overall, I like this product and will keep purchasing it. I usually purchase in bulk from eBay when that is an option. The instructions are in Japanese, but there’s plenty of translations out there on how to use this product, so that is not a problem. I would recommend this to people with any type of skin if you are concerned about removal of blackheads. This isn’t the ausomest product out there but for its cheap price, it works quite well. If you liked this review, please vote.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115111329020230/k2311a1115/11.15.10