Tea Tree Body Bar Soap Paul Mitchell 5.3 oz  » Health  »
  • It smells amazing and fills the whole room with that clean, brisk natural fragrance
  • I do not know if this soap works well as a repellant, but I will definitely keep that in mind the next time I plan a day outdoors
  • So I think that may be part of the reason you feel so incredibly clean for so long after you use it
  • I highly recommend it to all my friends, male and female

• by reviewabit

After using Paul Mitchell’s Tea Tree shampoo, I fell in love with the fragrance. I have found many various interpretations of tea tree fragrance, but this is one of my very favorites. As Paul Mitchell is a premium brand, I expected to pay a little more for this soap. It was well worth it.

The attractive bright green packaging makes it stand out on the shelf– it practically begged me to buy it. The bar inside is a soft cream color, in a nice oblong shape with rounded corners and a pretty embossed tree logo with the Paul Mitchell name. The smell was

the same as the other products in their Tea Tree line, and I couldn’t wait to try it out.

I had a wonderful shower with this soap that day. It smells amazing and fills the whole room with that clean, brisk natural fragrance. The soap lathers very well, and cleans perfectly and completely, but does not leave the skin feeling dry.

It is exfoliating, but very gentle– even despite the high amount of fragrance, and it has not irritated my skin at all. The fragrance lingers on the skin for some hours, and also lingers in the bathroom . Even the bar itself will ...

• fragrance the room, whether it has been used recently or not.

I’ve heard that tea tree oil repels insects. I do not know if this soap works well as a repellant, but I will definitely keep that in mind the next time I plan a day outdoors. I wish there was a body spray or lotion in this same scent, because I find myself wanting more even after using the soap, shampoo and conditioner all on the same day!

I often give this soap as a gift, and people, both men and women, always love the remarkable fragrance and performance of it.

Men can use

this soap for shaving. (Women too, I suppose!) The product information says it is anti bacterial as well. So I think that may be part of the reason you feel so incredibly clean for so long after you use it.

Certainly controlling bacteria contributes to controlling body odor as well. I think this soap does not get the attention or credit it deserves. It is simply a near perfect product, that is so useful, for just about anybody.

I highly recommend it to all my friends, male and female. If you love the healing properties and the smell of tea tree oil, you will be crazy about this soap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415111328970230/k2311a1115/11.15.10