Matrix Vavoom Volumizing Foam 9 oz  » Cosmetics  »
  • I used to avoid mousse because I wasn’t really that crazy about the messy rockstar look
  • I am now a fan of Vavoom and I really love my hair’s new look
  • So I bought a bottle of Matrix Vavoom Volumizing foam at my favorite beauty salon
  • I like that it also leaves my hair conditioned and soft to touch, not stiff as I imagined
  • I learned it contains dimethicone, a form of silicone, but thank goodness they have modified it to make it soluble in water

• by gitana

Vavoom totally rocks! I have curly hair which I used to tame with gels and serums. I used to avoid mousse because I wasn’t really that crazy about the messy rockstar look. I wanted something to weigh my hair down to keep it from expanding and from going on all directions.

But Ive had a change of heart. I am now a fan of Vavoom and I really love my hair’s new look. I got the inspiration from Dana Fuchs who played Sadie in across the universe. She has gorgeous curls and I thought if I used mousse to allow my hair some volume, I might pull it off, since we actually have the same boticelli curl pattern, and about the same density as

well.

So I bought a bottle of Matrix Vavoom Volumizing foam at my favorite beauty salon. They sell it for five hundred pesos. That would be around eleven American dollars but I was a regular at the salon so I got a discount. I got it for only four hundred fifty pesos ( around 10 american dollars).

I was so excited to try it. After shower, while my hair was still damp, I dispensed the foam into my palm and then I scrunched it into my damp hair. After scrunching in the product, I blow dried my hair a bit, and voila! My hair was voluminous, voluptuous, vavoom! I love it!

I like that it also leaves my hair conditioned and soft to touch, not stiff as ...

• I imagined. I admit when I decided to change my hair regimen, I was willing to sacrifice a little stiffness just to get the look I wanted. But as it turns out, there is no need for compromises because with vavoom volumizing foam, you just win it all: it holds the style without the stiffness you get with gels, so your hair stays weightless, voluminous, but also shiny and flowy. Too good to be true but guess what, its true!

Besides that, it also protect the hair from the heat of blow drying, at least that’s what it says on the bottle. I read up the ingredients and googled them up to be sure. I learned it contains dimethicone, a form of silicone, but thank

goodness they have modified it to make it soluble in water. That way it would not build up on your scalp and trigger dandruff.

So that’s basically it. Matrix Vavoom Volumizing foam works great in giving my hair volume. More than that, it uses ingredients that are hair and scalp friendly, protecting the hair from the heat, so I don’t worry about picking up the blow drier. It also doesn’t create build up so there is no danger of getting disgusting dandruff or anything.

I’ve been getting compliments for my new look. I owe it to Matrix Vavoom Volumizing foam. And for that, I am giving this product a rating ten. I should give it a perfect score just as it gives me the perfect look I want.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115111328540230/k2311a1115/11.15.10