“School’s Out…Life’s On” Wisdom and Inspriational Book by Hallmark for Graduates
  • I know that not only was I excited about graduation, but I feared it as well
  • I found that it gave me so much hope and excitement for the future, and for the opportunities ahead of me, as well as give me a great deal of nostalgia while thinking on how far I have come thus far in my education

• by Susanna Frank

I graduated high school in 2007, and upon receiving my diploma and turning the tassel of my graduation cap, I received an inspirational book called “School’s Out Life’s On”. This book is distributed from Gift Books from Hallmark and was a very valuable and inspiring gift for the completion of my high school years. I feel that this book can be beneficial to other graduates as well in the years to come by offering words of wisdom to lead the way and to inspire others on their road to finding meaning in life and paving their way with high school behind them.

This book is not written by one specific person, but rather, a collaboration of quotes and saying from various people. People

such as Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Mark Twain, Maya Angelou and so many others have offered readers the chance to be uplifted in times of defeat and even fear at what will come next after graduation. I have read this book a few times, and instantly feel somewhat better after reading these passages. Sayings such as, “We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated” (by Maya Angelou) or “The important thing is not to stop questioning” (by Albert Einstein) have been very moving for me after my high school years came to an end and I feared what would come next.

Anyone receiving this book as a gift after high school can really benefit from the page and after page ...

• of inspiration that is seeping out of each page. It is a great gift to help the high school graduate or even college graduate gain some wisdom and hope for their future that everyone can be scared of some times. I know that not only was I excited about graduation, but I feared it as well. All I had known was the same routine of going to school all day to learn ever since Kindergarten, and the thought of that routine being changed and coming to an end left a lot of room for the unknown to sneak up on me and shake up my world. Reading these quotes and sayings however made me feel excited for the years to come, knowing
        that I had accomplished something great and would embark on a new chapter of my life.

Overall, I have found this book to be a wonderful gift after my graduation. I found that it gave me so much hope and excitement for the future, and for the opportunities ahead of me, as well as give me a great deal of nostalgia while thinking on how far I have come thus far in my education. I hope that others will benefit from receiving this book as a gift as well and can gain that same inspirational feeling as I have. This book is can be found in major book stores like Barnes and Nobles and sells for three dollars and ninety nine cents on amazon.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4615111328380130/k2311a1115/11.15.10