Morphy Richards HBCD Blender  » Housewares  »
  • If you are planning to buy a hand blender for your home, then I would suggest Morphy Richards HBCD Model Hand Blender

• by Reshma

If you are planning to buy a hand blender for your home, then I would suggest Morphy Richards HBCD Model Hand Blender. My sister gifted me the blender 8 months back after I gave birth to my second baby. Life was going to be very hectic for me and she assured me that the blender would make kitchen work easy for me and sure it did.

The most useful attachment of

the blender is the chopper attachment. You can almost chop up anything in it. I have to prepare breakfast and lunch in the morning itself as my husband takes lunch to office. My morning schedules have been made easy with the hand blender. I chop up onions, ginger and garlic together in the chopper for egg curry, chana masala, pav bhaji and any curry. For lunch, I have to prepare ...

• vegetables. First I chop the onions and add it into the sauce pan. While its being done, I chop the vegetables say beetroot, carrot or cabbage and add it into the sauted onions and within few seconds the vegetables are ready.

Making juice and shakes have been made easy with the juicer jar. Apple Juice, orange juice etc can be prepared within a few second. I now serve my husband

a glass of fresh fruit juice every morning. The whisker attachmentis also very dear to me. My speciality dish -Orange Souffle is possible only because of the whisker. It whisks cream and egg very thick in a few minutes.

It has both high speed and low speed buttons which are soft. The shape is also easy to hold. The pack has a stand to hand the apparatus. I bought it for Rs 2450.

shipra kochar says :

can i get extra jar i got with morphy richard blender.how much is the cost.and how i had to go about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315111328340130/k2311a1115/11.15.10