Gold’s Gym Waist Trimmer Belt  » Health  »
  • I definitely feel thinner when I take it off, and the real evidence is the fact that my pants size is rapidly going down
  • I recommend that anyone who needs to lose some around the middle give this a try

• by reviewabit

I had something similar to this product when I was a teenager. I can remember wearing it to school and feeling myself sweat all day, hoping that I would be thin when I got back home. It didn’t exactly do that, but if I remember correctly, I was not doing anything other than wearing it at the time! A workout might have helped.

Recently, I saw this in a store and decided to give it another try. It is a fairly large belt and very wide, so it covered my abdomen very well.

I wore it snugly and did a moderate workout, followed by walking three miles every

day. At the end of each workout, I would wait several hours before taking the belt off, just to be sure I was losing all the water possible and getting the maximum effect.

It was my understanding and assumption that the weight lost while using these types of products is simply fluid and will come right back when you are rehydrated. I wanted to use it anyway, to get everything out that I could, even if it meant it all came back.

It does produce heat, and calories are a measure of heat, right?

I was surprised to find that the effects of this actually ...

• work a little longer than I believed they would. I definitely feel thinner when I take it off, and the real evidence is the fact that my pants size is rapidly going down.

I have lost weight on and off over the years, and it does seem to me that the “water loss” from using this belt is lasting a little longer than just until drinking water. I am seeing a slow but consistent result that I would not expect to see just from the workout alone.

(I’ve done it plenty of times before without the belt, so I think I would know the difference) I am not going

to argue my case for the belt. If I am wrong, then no harm is done, because it is helping me to stay motivated, and I am feeling and looking better.

It certainly isn’t doing any harm, and it’s a nice way to get toxins out of your body with all the extra sweating. The downside is of course the fact that you will be absolutely soaked and feel dirty after your workout.

But if you did it right, you’ll want to take a shower anyway!

I recommend that anyone who needs to lose some around the middle give this a try. It’s not expensive at all, and it certainly can’t do any harm.

Gold's Gym Waist Trimmer Belt

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412111328260330/k2311a1112/11.12.10