Pureology Instant Repair Leave-In Hair Condition 8.5 oz  » Health  »
  • I bought Pureology Instant Repair at the suggestion of a friend
  • I was told it was one of the best leave in conditioners, and that my slightly dry hair would benefit from it in many ways
  • When I first used it, I was happy with the texture and scent
  • However, after using it several days in a row, I was impressed with the condition of my hair
  • In my opinion, this is a better product for normal or oilier types of hair than some of its competitors which tend to be a little heavier

• by reviewabit

I bought Pureology Instant Repair at the suggestion of a friend. I was told it was one of the best leave in conditioners, and that my slightly dry hair would benefit from it in many ways. It has UV protection, detangling benefits, and smooths frizzy hair. When I first used it, I was happy with the texture and scent.

It is so lightweight, it’s hard to believe it’s on your hair and it made me wonder if I was getting my money’s worth! However, after using it several days in a row, I was impressed with the condition of my hair. I used it without using any additional rinse out conditioners, as

this seems to be the best way for me to use the leave in types. I was worried about it weighing down my hair, as similar products have done this.

My worry was unfounded, as this product is extremely light and weightless. It somehow manages to keep your hair smooth, yet not weighted, and it does this better than other products I’ve tried that cost more. I found that when I use it, I want to freshen my hair up during the day since it is so light.

Wearing several layers of it is nice, but not very cost effective. It is a rather expensive product, but not the highest priced I ...

• have ever used. It does perform quite well for the price.

I have found that if I use the Pureology while my hair is wet and let it dry naturally, it has a bit of a stiffening effect. Sometimes this is desirable, as it can help hold the style of the hair if I am going for a wet look or curls. Other times I find it necessary to brush the hair out.

Fortunately, it still works its anti-frizz magic in either situation. The effects are pretty consistent no matter what type of styling I do to my hair, or how often I reapply. I’ve never had any problems using other styling products along

with this one, although it is not often needed.

This seems to cover it all pretty well. I am always on the hunt for a less expensive product that might be comparable to these salon brands that I am fond of, but I have to admit, I have purchased this one several times because I know its performance is reliable. I would recommend it to anyone with a need for a multi-purpose leave in conditioner and styling aid.

It can replace several other products that you might be using. In my opinion, this is a better product for normal or oilier types of hair than some of its competitors which tend to be a little heavier.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412111328240330/k2311a1112/11.12.10