Soft N Style Hair Colorist Tool Kit  » Health  »
  • When I was complaining about there not being enough product in the hair color kits I bought to cover my hair well, I was told that I should get one of the hairdresser’s color kits and it would make it easier to get coverage with less product so I would not have to buy two boxes of hair color
  • This was one of the best suggestions I have ever been given as far as hair color
  • I found this product online, and although I had no idea how to use it or what the pieces were for, I ordered it
  • It didn’t cost very much, and if it would save me from buying extra hair color, it would pay for itself practically with the first use
  • I recommend this for everyone who wants the best possible result for their at-home hair color

• by reviewabit

I color my hair at home and I am nowhere near being a professional in any sense of the word when it comes to hair. When I was complaining about there not being enough product in the hair color kits I bought to cover my hair well, I was told that I should get one of the hairdresser’s color kits and it would make it easier to get coverage with less product so I would not have to buy two boxes of hair color. This was one of the

best suggestions I have ever been given as far as hair color.

I found this product online, and although I had no idea how to use it or what the pieces were for, I ordered it. It didn’t cost very much, and if it would save me from buying extra hair color, it would pay for itself practically with the first use.

I read the insert, and went to work on my hair, with the help of a friend. There is a tray for the hair color itself, several brushes for applying and separating, and three big clips to keep sections of hair out of the way while you work on others.

It’s really pretty straightforward and simple, and using it was much easier than I thought it would be. I had just a little trouble with the very back of my hair because I could not see it, and was not comfortable with the various tools yet, but eventually I managed.

For getting good coverage around the crown and bangs, it was fantastic. Just ...

•  Soft N Style Hair Colorist Tool Kit
      as I had been told, it did seem to take less product to cover all my hair, and I even had a little left over to spread around where I needed extra coverage.

Using the brushes, the cover was even and not sloppy or runny. I have recently started using a foam color, and although I was not sure if it would work with the kit, I tried it anyway, and it helped me with that product as well.

I no longer have “missed” spots, because I can carefully

separate sections of my hair and that makes it easier to be sure I have it all covered. I was a little surprised that the kit didn’t come with gloves or a hair cover of some sort, but I can buy disposable gloves myself anyway.

For what it cost, this simple set of tools is very helpful to both the quality of my hair color job, and in saving me money. I recommend this for everyone who wants the best possible result for their at-home hair color.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412111328200330/k2311a1112/11.12.10