Outspoken by Fergie Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • It is one of the best they have come out with
  • It also has some jasmine which I love mixed into it
  • You can be sure that this is a very interesting scent that will get you noticed
  • I know it is going to be on a little of women's wish list
  • For the price though , it is an amazing fragrance

• by Gina Gott

I can not believe that Avon sells this scent. It is one of the best they have come out with. Fergie is one of my favorite singers , so I had to try her perfume. It is a great scent that is very unique. This perfume just come out this year , but I am sure that it is going to be very popular. The only way that I can think of describing this perfume is sweet and innocent with an attitude. Go grab a bottle today and get a sample from an Avon sales lady. It is awesome. It has a couple of small things that I’m not happy about , but all in all it is a very spunky perfume that is very playful.

The scent is made up of black currant and star fruit. It also has some jasmine

which I love mixed into it. Some of the other scents are passion flower and wild saffron. There are also hints of leather , tuberose , and ebony. You can be sure that this is a very interesting scent that will get you noticed. From the first day I wore this I have gotten a ton of compliments. This is a flirty and alluring scent that will make you feel like a woman. It is fun in a bottle.

This is a great scent to wear for any occasion. You can’t go wrong when putting it on. It is a rare scent in the fact that it is suited for all ages. I can see teenagers , woman in their 30’s like me , or older women all enjoying this fragrance. It is good to wear during the day or at night ...

• too. The only thing that I am not happy about is that it doesn’t last long enough. The fragrance fades way to fast. You will have to do touch up sprays with this perfume every couple of hours whenever you wear it.

It is priced good though. You can buy a 1.7 oz bottle for $28.00 from Avon. That is a good price for this great scent , and you can afford to reapply it as often as you want. I also like the bottle that it comes in. It looks sort of like a black vase with a diamond top. It is elegant and sophisticated. It is a cool bottle that stands out on my dresser. This perfume is a must have for the winter season. I know it is going to be on a little of women’s wish list.

If

you are a bold and confident woman then try this strong and captivating scent. It is not overpowering at all , but will get attention. It is a little bit of everything good and nice with a wild kick to it. It is the perfume to try for the winter 2010 season. Give it a chance and you will be surprised at how good Fergie and Avon did with this one. This is a wonderful quality perfume at a wonderful price. I will be wearing this perfume a lot this year , and hopefully it will be around for a long time. If it lasted longer then I would say this is a perfect perfume. For the price though , it is an amazing fragrance. Outspoken is a good name for it too. The scent is a little outspoken and a little bit shy.

Outspoken by Fergie Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5612111327990230/k2311a1112/11.12.10