Treasure Tavern  » Entertainment  »
6400 Carrier dr , Orlando , Florida 32819
  • Try it for yourself and you will not be disappointed
  • Then comes out the best prime rib I have ever tasted with mashed potatoes mixed with bacon bits and sour cream
  • I thought it was great that the rum girls are also performers
  • I really enjoyed the experience and so did my husband
  • You will not regret visiting this exciting place

• by Gina Gott

This is one of the coolest and best dinner theater’s I have ever visited. It is an exciting place to visit if you are in the Orlando , Florida area. As soon as you walk in the door they will take your picture and the fun begins. The difference in this show and most that I have gone to , is that this one is for adults only. You have to be 18 to get in the door. It is a great night out for couples. My husband and I loved it. This is one place you should not miss if you ever get the chance to visit it. The food is great , service is great , and the show is outstanding. Try it for yourself and you will not be disappointed.

The meal is served in 3 courses. It is really cool that the performers actually sing songs about the

different courses of food as they are brought out. You get a salad that is fresh and good. Then comes out the best prime rib I have ever tasted with mashed potatoes mixed with bacon bits and sour cream. You also get some cheesy asparagus too. For dessert they give you an awesome piece of opera cake. The whole meal was amazing. It was very filling too. The only thing that I was not happy about was that a drink was not included in the admission fee. You had to pay extra for a soft drink or alcoholic beverage. They do give you one free sample of rum punch when you first get there , but that is not enough to last through dinner. All in all it was an outstanding meal though.

The show is so cool. The theme of the place is pirates. Our server ( rum girl ) was ...

• very friendly. I thought it was great that the rum girls are also performers. They give you food , and then go on stage , and then come back out and wait on you. It was pretty interesting. They wear sexy little costumes that my husband liked. They have all kinds of stuff going on while you eat. There are fascinating acrobatics , hilarious comedians , and actors singing and dancing. The star of the show is Gretta , and she is fantastic! This place is non stop fun.

Everyone is great. The manager himself walks around during the show. The people that work here are very talented and very nice too. This adult show is so much better than other dinner theaters I have been to geared more towards kids. I really enjoyed the experience and so did my husband. The price to get in is good too. We paid about

$50.00 a piece. I do wish drinks were included for that price , but that’s ok. It’s still a good price for the show. It is a pretty long show too , it last about 2 hours. Then you can actually get up and dance with the performers for about 30 minutes after the show is over. I really enjoyed that too. It is worth the money , trust me.

If you are looking for a unique way to spend the evening then check this place out. It is priced good for the gourmet food and first class show. This is one place you will never forget visiting. Don’t pass up a chance to see it if you ever get the chance. I know my husband and I really had a blast. You will not regret visiting this exciting place. Be prepared for a night of laughs , cheers , and unforgettable memories.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5912111327970230/k2311a1112/11.12.10