My Gym  » Business  »
482 THF Blvd Chesterfield, MO 63005
  • Gas gets eaten up every weekend which can be a problem
  • It isn’t like putting my child in school is more like keeping them active which I like
  • The My Gym is one of the best facilities for kids in the Missouri area
  • If I could I would take them every single day but unfortunately we aren’t able to do so
  • I think that every parent should try out the My Gym, especially if it’s in your area

• by Giniaslim

We finally was able to find a place that we could take our children to play on the weekends. As the kids become older we begin to understand that they need activities to keep them active. It has been hard to actually find a decent place that would keep them occupied but the My Gym center is a place that we have been able to actually continue to come back to due to it’s extensive play options. There are many things about this place that I really enjoy. I’m sure that has nothing to do with me, it has more to do with the kids. But when I see my kids having fun then I have fun as well.

The only real thing that I didn’t like about this place was that it was out in the middle of no where. We have to drive at least 30 minutes out from where we live. Gas gets eaten

up every weekend which can be a problem. Chesterfield isn’t close to us at all. The objective of My Gym is to give my kids a way to keep fit without forcing them to be active. They offer so many different activities that my kids have no other choice but to get into the fun. The one thing that my daughter has tried out if the Gymnastics class. She didn’t lik eit all that much because there were a lot of other girls in the class and she felt as if she wasn’t getting enough attention. This might be one of the set issues we dealt with when it came to this Gym. They seemed as if they were a bit shot of people to cover the kids that had joined.

Another class that they offer is the terrific tot classes and the cardio classes for toddlers. All classes that are offered a for play. It ...

• isn’t like putting my child in school is more like keeping them active which I like. They membership fee is something else that I like about the My Gym because it’s not high at all. I mean they are very affordable. WE pay $70 for a whole entire month and every month we are billed. I find that this is something that has taken over the idea of summer camps because summer camps have become expensive over time. We can pay a family plan or pay per child which is good as well. Every week my child can have one free hour of play which is taken out of my bill. And if I want to just drop them off then that’s all I have to do. A lot of their classes pinpoint teaching the child how to become independent and less attached to the parent. This is what I most like about this Gym; I don’t
        have to be there if I don’t want to.

Another thing that they offer is the birthday party area. If we would like to have birthday parties there then as members we are allowed to do so. They are given 2 hours to have non stop fun. And the teachers handle everything. They create a song especially made for my child which was pretty cool. And the birthday party isn’t secluded to just one area. We are able to utilize the entire gym. We don’t have to clean up anything and they offer all the refreshments. The My Gym is one of the best facilities for kids in the Missouri area. My kids love it and they go every single weekend. If I could I would take them every single day but unfortunately we aren’t able to do so. I think that every parent should try out the My Gym, especially if it’s in your area.

My Gym

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4112111327960230/k2311a1112/11.12.10