La Prairie Cellular Hydrating Serum
  • Despite the fact that this product is incredibly expensive in my opinion, I still decided to purchase it since nothing else has been working for me during this cold weather season
  • Unfortunately, most of the time they would either be too oily or greasy or in other instances the products would take forever to absorb into my skin
  • With this said, this serum has been amazing to use because it actually works
  • I would highly recommend this product for others to try since I believe that it is a must have during the fall and winter weather seasons
  • Of course, the best use for this serum is dry areas on the body

• by Simply_Fabulous

My skin is very dry and the cold weather outside only makes it worse. I have tried a lot of body oils, moisturizing lotions, and body creams in the past to hydrate my skin. Although I have found that most of these products have made a difference in the physical appearance of my skin, I have yet to find a product that both makes an immediate difference and is long lasting. Despite the fact that this product is incredibly expensive in my opinion, I still decided to purchase it since nothing else has been working for me during this cold weather season.

I used to be like a lot of people who thought that all moisturizing lotions and creams were the same. Based on my experiences in

the past, I only expected these products to give my skin some type of temporary relief from being ashy. Unfortunately, most of the time they would either be too oily or greasy or in other instances the products would take forever to absorb into my skin. With this said, this serum has been amazing to use because it actually works. I have only been using this product for about two weeks now and I already plan on repurchasing it. It is lightweight, easy to apply, and soothing on the skin.

I would highly recommend this product for others to try since I believe that it is a must have during the fall and winter weather seasons. I also believe that this serum would make ...

• an awesome gift for both men and women who suffer from dry skin. Not only is my skin hydrated after I apply the product, but I also notice that it retains more of its moisture even when I am not using this serum. Because the skin on my face it not sensitive, I have also been able to use it on my face. I can always tell a difference in my morning makeup application routine whenever I apply this serum first. My makeup just glides on my skin and the best part has been that I have not experienced any breakouts from using it.

Of course, the best use for this serum is dry areas on the body. I have a few places where my skin

is extremely dry, e.g. the soles of my feet, my knees, and my elbows, and this product is extremely effective. It quickly penetrates deep into my skin to moisture dry patches and I usually do not have to worry about reapplying it until after I take my bath or shower at night.

Overall, I would rate this product a 10 out of 10. The only thing that I would change about it is its price tag since I find that it is a bit expensive. The great thing about this serum is that it is perfect to be used by individuals of all skin types including oily and sensitive. I plan on continuing to use this product until the weather gets hotter outside since it is so highly effective.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412111327920230/k2311a1112/11.12.10