Virgin Blue Airlines  » Airlines  »
Australia
  • However, the reason that I decided to take their flight when I visited my friend in Adelaide, was their prices

• by Ruriko
      Virgin Blue airlines are a relatively new Airline running in Australia. However, the reason that I decided to take their flight when I visited my friend in Adelaide, was their prices. Although they do not compare in cheapness to Jetstar when it comes to flights, they are the cheapest airline that runs from Melbourne Airport, which is not as out of the way as Avalon Airport is (The place where Jetstar lands and boards).

Virgin Blue was very easy to book with, with the ability to book my tickets on the

day and time I wanted to leave and return online, while paying with th credit card and not having to deal with a single staff member. However on the webpage it was easy to find a helpline number, just in case you got into trouble while trying to book.

Virgin is a ticketless airline, so I got just a number to quote at check in on the day that I was departing. On the actual day of my flight, the service at check-in was great.

I was only in line for ...

• around ten minutes, when I lovely lady called me up, got my booking number and checked my drivers licence, then gave me a boarding pass, which was just a small slip of paper with a barcode on it. The plane left on time, and the ride was very smooth.

On Virgin Blue, you don’t recieve any refreshments or food, but they are available to buy inflight. The staff in flight were very nice and helpful for people that had special needs.

There were a few small children that were flying

unattended in front of me, and they were treated like little kings by the staff, who checked on them continuously, making sure they were happy and safe. The flight arrived at the destination early, and my bags were out in record time.

The way back was much the same. Overall, they were easy to deal with when It came to flight booking, very friendly checking in and during the flight, and the flight itself was smooth and unshaky.

I was very happy with them, and I will fly with them again on my next domestic flight.

Virgin Blue Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40103132791131/k2311a031/3.1.07