Philosophy Oxygen Peel  » Health  »
  • I paid about $50 for this product online and I am not sure if the amount of money that I paid for it was completely worth
  • Because this product is not meant to be on the face longer than five or ten minutes, I decided to just use the product over a span of a few days
  • I have been using this product for slightly over a month and there is nothing major that I dislike about it
  • I am not sure whether I will repurchase this product again in the future, but I would definitely recommend it to others to try
  • I believe this product would be perfect for anyone who regularly suffers from acne

• by Simply_Fabulous

The first thing that I will say about this product is that it is fairly expensive. I paid about $50 for this product online and I am not sure if the amount of money that I paid for it was completely worth. This product is designed to be the home version of the expensive facial exfoliate products that you would find in professional salons. It is designed to eliminate skin discoloration, visible pores, acne, and other side effects of unhealthy skin.

The main thing that I would tell anyone considering purchasing this product is that it is not specifically designed for daily use. After

purchasing this product online, I decided to go to a local department store to talk with an experienced salesperson just to make sure that I would be using this product properly (I hate the idea of wasting something that I paid so much money on). I was advised that I should only use this product a few times a month since it is only made to be a deep skin treatment. The salesperson also informed me that it might take multiple applications of the treatment initially in order to remove all of the impurities from my skin.

Because this product is not meant to be on the face longer than five or ten minutes, I decided to just use the product over a span of a few days. I made sure to be very careful when applying the product which ultimately made applying the product take more time that I expected. I was pleasantly surprised at how gentle this product is, especially because I have used facial peels in the past that left my skin feeling dry and irritated. I have been using this product for slightly over a month and there is nothing major that I dislike about it. The only thing that I would complain ...

• Philosophy Oxygen Peel
      about is how messy the application and removal process can be. I also hate that I have to measure the right amount of water to mix although I have found that this product is just as effective if I use half of a capsule.

Overall, this is a great product that has made a noticeable difference in the appearance of my skin. Not only has it improved the appearance of my face, but it has also enhanced the appearance of my makeup. My skin looks much smoother and more moisturized and I have been shocked by the number of compliments that I have received since

I started using this product. I am not sure whether I will repurchase this product again in the future, but I would definitely recommend it to others to try. In my opinion, this product is gentle enough to be used by people of all skin types including those who have sensitive skin.

Based on my experience, I would rate this product an 8 out of 10. I plan on continuing to use this product since it has helped to reduce and mostly eliminate most of the acne bumps on my face. I believe this product would be perfect for anyone who regularly suffers from acne.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412111327890230/k2311a1112/11.12.10