Kiss My Face Organic In The Pink Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • Once in a great while I like to use a fruity citrus scented body wash
  • I love the way it nourishes and cleanses my skin naturally without leaving a soapy residue on my skin
  • Now I think the Kiss My Face Organic In The Pink Shower Gel was very affordable and well worth the money
  • I would recommend this natural citrus shower gel to anyone looking for a natural one to use in their shower to help uplift their mood and spirits and get cleansed
  • I know as soon as I room out I will be getting some more

• by Soleil Robins

Once in a great while I like to use a fruity citrus scented body wash. One of my favorite natural ones to use is Kiss My Face Organic In The Pink Shower Gel. It smells like citrus fruits such as grapefruit. It is very pleasant and uplifting. I love the way it nourishes and cleanses my skin naturally without leaving a soapy residue on my skin.

Now the shower gel is very thick and gel like and is clear in color. It is free from unnatural ingredients which is one of the reasons I really like this shower gel so much.

Some of the natural nourishing and cleansing ingredients in this shower gel that I really like are the aloe, orange flowers, lemongrass, chamomile flower, vitamins, rosemary, glycerin, and aloe. I find these ingredients to be very gentle on my skin and very nourishing. My skin feels very soft after using this shower gel because it helps exfoliate my skin as well which is nice.

The way I like to use this shower gel is by getting into the shower and squirting some of it onto my bath sponge. Right away I can smell the grapefruit and lemongrass scent coming right from ...

• the shower gel. It is so amazing. Then I simply lather up my bath sponge and than lather up my body from head to toe. There are not a lot of soapy bubbles but the gels is very cleansing and does a good job with getting me clean without drying out my skin. After I am done lathering up my skin and body I rinse off with warm water and get out of the shower and dry off. The scent of the shower gel still lingers on my skin and my skin is soft, smooth, and clean. Excellent stuff.

Now I think the

Kiss My Face Organic In The Pink Shower Gel was very affordable and well worth the money. I liked it a lot and it worked very well and the ingredients are biodegradable. Absolutely love it. I would recommend this natural citrus shower gel to anyone looking for a natural one to use in their shower to help uplift their mood and spirits and get cleansed. I do hope those of you who use this natural body wash really like the way it works as much as I did. I know as soon as I room out I will be getting some more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111111327730830/k2311a1111/11.11.10