Kiss My Face Lavender & Chamomile Self Foaming Liquid Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • The way I like to use this natural foaming hand soap is by pumping some of the foaming hand soap into my hands
  • I find the best time to take a bath in this stuff is right before bedtime to help me fall asleep
  • I would highly recommend this natural foaming hand soap to anyone looking for a great gentle natural cleansing foaming hand soap because it is gentle and very cleansing
  • I know I wash my hands at least 6 times or more per day and I have only been using this hand soap for a month now and having even gotten through half the bottle so I think that is pretty good

• by Soleil Robins

I was looking for a foaming hand soap that wouldn’t dry out my hands, but yet was all natural. The natural foaming hand soap that I have found and have been using that is very gentle on my hands when I wash them is Kiss My Face Lavender & Chamomile Self Foaming Liquid Soap.

The natural cleansing and nourishing ingredients in this foaming hand soap that I really like are aloe vera, vitamin E, floral water, lemons, chamomile, coconut oils, sea salt, essential oils, and lemongrass. The foaming hand soap is a liquid at first. Basically you have to pour it into a plastic foaming

hand soap bottle and pump the hand soap out when you want some and then it turns into a foamy light airy hand soap.

The way I like to use this natural foaming hand soap is by pumping some of the foaming hand soap into my hands. Than I lather them up with some water until my hands are soapy and bubbly. After I rinse the soap off with warm water and pat my hands dry. The soap leaves my hands soft and smelling like calming chamomile and lavender. It is very pleasant and the soap is very gentle. My hands don’t dry out ...

• any more when I use this natural foaming hand soap instead of the other stuff I have been using.

You will probably laugh but the other way I like to use this foaming hand soap is as foaming bath. I simply fill my bathtub with warm water and pour about ½ a cup of this chamomile lavender foaming soap right into it. The scent is so calming and relaxing and the little foaming bubble are very gentle on the skin. I find the best time to take a bath in this stuff is right before bedtime to help me fall asleep.

I would highly

recommend this natural foaming hand soap to anyone looking for a great gentle natural cleansing foaming hand soap because it is gentle and very cleansing. I do think the hand soap is expensive, but you do get a lot of ounces per bottle and the foaming hand soap does last a very long time. I know I wash my hands at least 6 times or more per day and I have only been using this hand soap for a month now and having even gotten through half the bottle so I think that is pretty good. I really like how calming and relaxing scent is as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111111327720830/k2311a1111/11.11.10