Donna Karan Be Delicious Perfume
  • I have a few fragrances that I consider to be staples that I wear several times a week
  • About two weeks ago, I decided to try this fragrance after discovering it in a large container inside of my bedroom closet during a fall cleaning session
  • Of course, the best thing about wearing this scent for me has been all of the compliments that I have been receiving my coworkers, family, and friends
  • This is definitely one of those fragrances that stands out in a positive way
  • There is nothing that I would change about this product and I doubt that you would be disappointed if you decide to purchase it as well

• by Simply_Fabulous

Although I purchased this perfume a few years ago, I have never really had an opportunity to wear it until fairly recently. I have a few fragrances that I consider to be staples that I wear several times a week. While I do rotate these perfumes depending upon my mood, sometimes I do desire to wear something different. About two weeks ago, I decided to try this fragrance after discovering it in a large container inside of my bedroom closet during a fall cleaning session.

To be perfectly honest, I am still surprised that I purchased this product. It is fairly expensive, costing about $60 when I initially purchased the perfume. The positive thing about this product is that it really is of great quality. It only

takes a small amount of this fragrance to be effective. Of course, the best thing about wearing this scent for me has been all of the compliments that I have been receiving my coworkers, family, and friends. Everyone raved about how wonderful I smelled the first time that I wore this product to work. I even had a few individuals asking me where I purchased this product so they could purchase it for themselves.

The best way to describe this product is feminine, light, and slightly sweet. It has this slightly fruity smell that it absolutely refreshing. As strange as this may sound, the very first time that I sampled this product I immediately thought about apples. This is definitely one of those fragrances that stands out ...

• in a positive way. In my opinion, this perfume would make an excellent gift for women of all ages. Not only is the product itself delightful, but the apple like bottle that it comes in it also adorable.

I have tried a lot of fruity smelling fragrances in the past, but this one definitely distinguishes itself as one of the best. It only takes a small spray of this product in order for it to last for hours. The main thing that I would advise anyone considering purchasing this product is to avoid applying too much. I accidentally made this mistake once and the result was slightly funky.

I have a friend who is very sensitive to fragrances. She always seems to have difficulty

finding products that do not irritate her sinuses. I figured that this product would be perfect for her and I decided to purchase a bottle for her as a birthday gift. Initially, I was slightly worried that she would not like it or that it might end up irritating her. So far, she has been using this product for about a week now without experiencing any problems. Every time that I see or talk to her, she is always telling me about how thankful she is that she received this product as gift.

This perfume definitely rates a 10 out of 10 for me. There is nothing that I would change about this product and I doubt that you would be disappointed if you decide to purchase it as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5611111327650830/k2311a1111/11.11.10