Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
  • The main reason why I like to wear mascara is to add thickness or volume to my lashes (even though I would also welcome the appearance of additional length)
  • Unfortunately, this is another mascara product that failed to fully meet my expectations
  • I believe the main difficulty in applying this product probably stems from the formulation of the product itself
  • In my opinion, this product is probably better suited for someone who has longer lashes
  • Definitely stay away from this product if you have sensitive eyes

• by Simply_Fabulous

I would describe the thickness of my eyelashes as normal or average. My lashes are not very thick or long despite the fact that they do have a slight natural curl to them. The main reason why I like to wear mascara is to add thickness or volume to my lashes (even though I would also welcome the appearance of additional length). Unfortunately, this is another mascara product that failed to fully meet my expectations. I would not state that this has been the worst mascara that I have used, but I do believe that there are a lot of things about this product that I would like to improve.

Compared to a lot of the products that I have used in the past, I would just describe the

results that this product gives me as okay. It does help to give my lashes a more defined curl as well as some length and volume. I would have been satisfied with the results if this product did not clump my eyelashes up when I applied multiple layers of it. Unfortunately, the only way that I can achieve any type of noticeable difference is for me to apply multiple layers of the mascara. The upside to only applying one or two layers is that the mascara does a decent job of separating my eyelashes although it does not add any volume or thickness.

I believe the main difficulty in applying this product probably stems from the formulation of the product itself. I find this mascara to be drier ...

• than some of the much better products that I have used in the past. I also think that that the construction of the wand that comes with this product makes the application of the mascara much more difficult.

In my opinion, this product is probably better suited for someone who has longer lashes. I would definitely avoid this product if you have thin lashes since it will do nothing to enhance them. I have experimented a few times by using this product along with volumizing mascara. The results were much better but I really do not want to deal with the hassle of having to apply to two products instead of just using one really effective one. Of course this mascara is cheap so I suppose you should

not expect too much.

Based on my personal experience, I would rate this product a 6 out of 10. I would not recommend this product for others to try since I know that there are much better mascaras out there. I think that this mascara could be good for individuals who already have long and thick eyelashes since it would only be used to add a slight curl to them if you use this in conjunction with an eyelash curler. Aside from that, I really do not think that this product could benefit anyone. In my opinion, you get what you pay for when it comes to this mascara. Definitely stay away from this product if you have sensitive eyes. I absolutely will not repurchase this product again.

Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111111327640830/k2311a1111/11.11.10