Avon Feelin Fresh Original Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • As for the promise that it will help me to feel fresh, I do not think that I agree with that one hundred percent
  • Another thing that I dislike about is that it is still just as wet as other roll-on deodorants
  • I would not recommend buying “Avon Feelin Fresh Original Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant” because it is still not as good as the stick ones I have tried

• by Redtape

I am not usually a fan of Roll-On Deodorants since they go on so wet, and sometimes because they are so wet, they tend to dirty up my clothes if I am not careful. This is why I do not usually buy these Avon roll ons. I also do not trust most of them to keep me smelling fresh and cleans and feeling great since I have had one or two bad experiences.

Well, recently my mother bought me an

“Avon Feelin Fresh Original Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant”. It was not the first time I have used that particular deodorant either, and I have a tiny bit more confidence in this particular deodorant than I do in a few of the other roll ons I have seen and tried.

One reason for this is because when I use it, I do not have to worry about my underarms sweating too much. This, of course, means that the deodorant does its job,

• or at least part of it.

As for the promise that it will help me to feel fresh, I do not think that I agree with that one hundred percent. This is because, while the deodorant helps to control my body odor, it still does not usually keep me feeling fresh at the end of the day for example, and I have very long days. In fact, once or twice, I have smelt a little thing that was barely noticeable, which

to me is still not good.

Another thing that I dislike about is that it is still just as wet as other roll-on deodorants. This means, that since it is not quick drying, it messes up my clothes sometimes like the other ones. Nevertheless it is still pretty cheap since I’ve seen it in stores.

I would not recommend buying “Avon Feelin Fresh Original Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant” because it is still not as good as the stick ones I have tried.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111111327620830/k2311a1111/11.11.10