Velform Sauna Belt  » Health  »
0.5
  • The arms and legs are no problem because there are lots of exercise that you can easily do and it is easy to take away fat in these areas
  • I noticed that the kind of plastic is not high-end or not made up of quality material
  • I do not recommend this belt as a form of tummy-reducing exercise aid

• by ibizaspain

According to its advertisement, the easy way to a flat tummy is through using Sauna Belt. It is very enticing especially that most of us have busy schedules and spending time in the gym is often impossible. I have been looking for this kind of solution because when I tried consulting for non-invasive surgeries but I was not really sure about the effects. Most of those who are between fat and lean are people like me who has a little bit of cellulite in the tummy area and some part. The arms and legs are no problem because there are lots of exercise that you can easily do and it is easy to take away fat in these areas. My problem is my abs. This is important because it is the first thing that is seen when you wear something. It is too tiring to breath too if you have a bulging abdomen. I have my quest to reduce this part

or make it flat. Diet is an important role but it should be accompanied with proper exercise. I tried purchasing Sauna Belt after I saw the informercial on TV.

This product is easy to use and you can use it anywhere. It is true that even when you are watching TV or even when you just reading you can use this belt. This would really save your time. Although it is easy to use, I have some complains about the belt itself. First, I carefully observed the structure beneath the belt on what causes it to produce heat. Inside this product are patterns of electric-driven components. I touched the part when it was too hot. The belt does not heat entirely but only a portion of it. There are wires which I felt when I touched it and it was distanced at around 1 inch and a half. I do not know what type of heating method they used but one ...

• thing is sure, it is driven by electricity. I did not like how the pattern is made. When you slouch while wearing it or when you change position, it crinkles and since only a portion of it heats tremendously, there is a tendency that you will feel pain when it touches your skin. The major flaw is that the heat is not evenly distributed. I was expecting that the belt with heat entirely and not just portions of it.

I also have complains about the material used. The belt looked like a WBO belt and exactly shaped after it. It was purposely created that the middle part is bigger to cover the tummy area. The material is made up of ordinary plastic. There is really that tendency that the belt will fold and eventually these folds will be too susceptible for damage. I noticed that the kind of plastic is not high-end or not made up of quality material. Eventually it will

break and the risk of exposing the inner part is very possible. Be it noted that the inside of it is made up of wires that fuels the heat when you turn it on. There is really a huge risk of electrocution if the belt gets worn out. Since this uses electricity, they should have anticipated this possible scenario and made use of damage-proof material. The kind of plastic is also not resistant to molds. When I temporarily stopped from using it because I have to travel abroad, when I came back after 14 days, molds started to grow in the main part as well as the rear end where it has velvet fabric. This is susceptible to these organism because when you use this, you sweat. I clean this every after use but nonetheless I experienced the same effect over and over again.

I do not recommend this belt as a form of tummy-reducing exercise aid. It is dangerous and made up of low quality.

Velform Sauna Belt
    Mohammad Abid says :

re : I do not recommend this belt as a form of tummy-reducing exercise aid
    Finally a good review regarding sauna belt, I personally think all Sauna belts are scam and a way of making money off of desperate people.
    Simple traditional exercises are the best.
    Cardio does miracles, its impossible not to loose weight with proper diet and cardio.

Tori says :

Absolutely. These sauna belts will NOT help you lose weight long term. They may help at first, as you’ll be sweating away some water weight, but that is about all they will do. Plus, wearing them can dehydrate you if you don’t watch your water intake pretty carefully. There is NO easy solution to lose weight unfortunately–at least no healthy one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411111327440830/k2311a1111/11.11.10