Globe Telecom Super25 Unli Service  » Cellular services  »
  • This service is amazing, and although it is cheap and I love using it, nothing’ s perfect and I do have a few complaints about it
  • This service offers every Globe and TM user to talk and text all day for only P25, and I think that’s a very nice promotion that they’re offering us, but I only hope that they could get a nice network all in all so we can get some nice service too
  • Fortunately, texting isn’t a problem and I’m happy there are no delays whatsoever and it’s easy as pie to receive and send a message
  • I find this very useful for events and parties as you only get to pay P25 for that special day for notices and invites and everything else, and you won’t have to pay for a long-term service in which you’d only need to have one day, and this one-day P25 unlimited call and text service is the best one for those situations

• by gt

Globe Telecom has several unlimited texts and unlimited calls service, and you can either register to an unlimited text service, but to make things even simpler, easier, and cheaper, you can now use their one-day unlimited calls and unlimited text promotion for Globe to Globe or TM users for only P25 for a whole day! This service is amazing, and although it is cheap and I love using it, nothing’ s perfect and I do have a few complaints about it.

a nice network all in all so we can get some nice service too. First, registering can be that hard! I was trying to register one day and it took me about 15 minutes and I still couldn’t register; my brother on the other hand at some point been trying to register too for about 4 hours, and still couldn’t get through – the service is good, but it’s like waiting in line for a good opening, and you’d just have to try and try again until you get through!

After registering, the petty problems doesn’t stop there. Fortunately, texting isn’t a problem and I’m happy there are no delays whatsoever and it’s easy as pie to ...

• receive and send a message. But when it comes to the making a call part, it is quite hard and even though it’s already 1 am when people are supposedly sleeping and the network shouldn’t be that cramped, I still get network failure calls saying “Congestion” meaning a lot of users are still congesting the network and I’d have to try and call again until I connect to someone. But once I get to connect to someone the connection is ok and it’s hardly that I ever get disconnected. Sometimes I do get disconnected, but hardly in my case. I think you should have a strong signal or else you’d have to call back again and you’d
        be wasting several minutes again.

All in all I still like this service amidst all the minor glitches. For only P25 how could you go wrong? I find this very useful for events and parties as you only get to pay P25 for that special day for notices and invites and everything else, and you won’t have to pay for a long-term service in which you’d only need to have one day, and this one-day P25 unlimited call and text service is the best one for those situations! It’s good for a day only, and for emergency purposes it’s really useful. I would rate this an 8 out of 10; some glitches, but we’d all get through them!

angelo puso says :

i just registered to your super25 promo., why i cant call? what should i do? pls reply immedietely. thank you

Josephine Kay Guintu says :

hi Angelo. there are several factors why you are unable to make a call. did you receive a confirmation that your registration pushed through, if not send SUPER BAL to 8888 to check. do you have a maintaining balance of P1? What happens when you try to call someone? do you hear a voice prompt? if you only hear a beep then the call ends this usually means that there is congestion of users of the promo. you should also do some troubleshooting on your phone. turn it off, remove the battery and sim (if applicable)for a few seconds, return it, then retry. if still unable to make a call, insert your sim to another phone then try again. you should also try making a call using a different sim on your own phone if possible with the same promo and check. if all fails call 211. Hope this helps.

carmie_kane says :

Hi angelo,

For you to be able to use this promo kindly ensure that you have a maintaining balance of Php 1 (one peso) otherwise you will not be able to make some calls. This promo is an unlimited call and text to Globe to Globe and TM users. You must ensure that you are calling a Globe and TM subscribers.

You also can check the status of your promo by dialing 143 and press send.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2211111327350830/k2311a1111/11.11.10