Uniden EXA7950  » Electronics  »
  • I like the fact that it has enough range that I can carry it out to the garden or camper which is about 100 feet from the house

• by sadonna
      My mom has a Uniden cordless handset phone model number EXA7950. With three teenagers in the house it gets used quite a bit.

which is about 100 feet from the house.

However if I’m in the house sometimes I get a lot of feedback where the tv, radio, or even the kids talking will echo through the phone making it hard to hear at times.

I’m ...

• not sure of what causes the feedback but that’s why I like to take it outside and talk.

Not to mention it’s more private outside.

Overall it’s a good phone.

It has a button on the base that helps you locate the handset

if you lay it down and misplace it.

It also has an answering machine so I don’t have to worry about missing a call if I’m in the garden and don’t hear it ring.

So I can go about my normal business with no worries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16103132731131/k2311a031/3.1.07