DermMatch Instant Concealer for Thin Hair — Dark Brown  » Health  »
  • Some of them were helpful, but never solved the problem completely
  • I had seen the results of people using those spray on hair products and I was not impressed in the least
  • I recommend this to anyone who is embarrassed by their thinning hair

• by reviewabit

I am entering my forties and my hair is starting to seriously thin around my crown. I have tried various shampoos that are suppose to support hair growth and scalp health. I’ve tried many volumizing mousses and gels, conditioners and even vitamins. Some of them were helpful, but never solved the problem completely. A hairdresser friend told me about DermMatch, and I was very skeptical about it.

I had seen the results of people using those spray on hair products and I was not impressed in the least. I finally got fed up, and braved this product. I ordered it through Walmart. com, as I could not find anyone locally who sold it.

(I didn’t want to go buy it in person anyway, to be honest. Too embarrassing- I just knew the sales clerk would eyeball my head when

she saw what I was buying!) When I received it, it was in a much smaller package than I expected. I called my friend for advice on applying it, and basically she told me to use it the way the directions said, on wet hair. I covered myself in towels and wore old clothes, because I just knew it was going to get everywhere.

I was quite surprised to find that it went on pretty easily, and there wasn’t a mess at all. Only my hands were left with some product on them. I used gloves, but I slipped!

It washed off easily, which made me wonder if it was going to stay on my head. My hair looked a little dull and cakey when it was wet with the product on it,

• but once I dried it, it sort of fluffed up.

The concealer seemed to have the same effect on my hair as the volumizing gels and mousses did. It seemed thicker, and held a style better as well. The part that amazed me was how well my scalp looked. I could not even detect where the thinning spots were, unless I really looked closely and parted the hair to inspect it.

It looked completely natural, which was something I did not expect at all. I was fortunate that the dark brown color I chose matched my hair really well. There were not too many colors to choose from. I was so happy with the way my hair looked in the front.

I applied some to the back of my hair the next time, and got the

same good results. It is easy to use this product with other styling products. I have had no problems using it with my regular mousse and hair sprays. My hair brushes easily, and the product does not flake all over my shoulders like I was so afraid it would.

When I am ready to get it out, it easily washes out with my regular shampoo. Now that I have found this solution, it has really taken a great deal of anxiety away. I was worrying that I was going to have to resort to hair transplants or something else ridiculously costly. This is a great alternative to that and although it’s priced higher than most products I buy for my hair, I feel it is well worth it.

I recommend this to anyone who is embarrassed by their thinning hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411111327210730/k2311a1111/11.11.10