Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes Refill Package  » Baby care  »
  • The wipes were in a refill package, which I thoroughly enjoyed using
  • They take up just a little bit of space, making them extremely convenient for my diaper bag and even a large purse
  • I like how thick they are but also how fluffy they are
  • I would recommend these wipes to anyone who hates perfumed wipes that are thin and useless
  • They may cost a dollar or two more than most brands but are definitely worth it

• by adrean_j

With a baby under one years old running around the house, baby wipes is an every day essential for me. I purchase a package of baby wipes almost every week, just to make sure that I have them ready for my baby boy. I have never been too particular about the baby wipes I purchase, and have tried many. One baby wipe that I have tried in particular is the Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes. I purchased these baby wipes because my son was battling some rash, and I wanted to make sure that only the gentlest wipe touched his bottom. The wipes were

in a refill package, which I thoroughly enjoyed using. Because it is not bulky, it makes it easy for me to carry them around. They take up just a little bit of space, making them extremely convenient for my diaper bag and even a large purse. The wipes are pretty easy to pull out of the package and pull apart. These wipes are not like many, that stick together when your pull them out. I hate trying to pull out one baby wipe and instead end up with 3 or 4.

These wipes are very mildly scented which is great. I could smell a slight scent, but it reminded me more of aloe than anything else. I was more confident using the wipe knowing that it wasn’t saturated with perfumes that would make my sons bottom feel worse. The cloth that the wipes are made of is very soft and fluffy. I like how thick they are but also how fluffy they are. These wipes are perfect for those really dirty diapers that have to be changed. I only have to use one or two most of the time, which really saves on wipes and money in the future. The wipes are also very soft for the ...

• Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes Refill Package
      face and other areas of the body. I was lucky to have them when my baby boy got a runny nose because of the weather change. His nose was running all day and tissue was too rough for me. After I started using these Pampers Sensitive wipes, cleaning his nose was no longer a chore. He wasn’t fussing and screaming every time I touched his nose like he had done before.

These wipes are very beneficial to anyone that has children. They have the perfect amount of moisture and are much wetter than some of the other baby wipes on the market. I

hate when the wipes are dry and barely wet. Another good thing is that these wipes stay wet the whole time you have them. I don’t get to the bottom of the package and have semi dry wipes left. These wipes are perfect for both babies and children. They are great for a quick and easy clean up of messy hands and faces. They are gentle and 100 percent trusted by me. I would recommend these wipes to anyone who hates perfumed wipes that are thin and useless. They may cost a dollar or two more than most brands but are definitely worth it.

Kari Woolgar says :

re : I like how thick they are but also how fluffy they are
I love them. They just smell fresh rather than something being coated on them to make them smell good. It smells a bit more natural rather than chemicals to make it smell nice. I know I want whats best for my baby and its nice to know that there isn’t any other additives to it.

Rebecca Lee says :

Are these safe to use on Newborns?

Galega says :

Yes, this is safe to be used on newborns. I have used it for my son. I never noticed any problem. My pediatrician had also consented about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5411111326850730/k2311a1111/11.11.10