Vicks VapoDrops Cough Relief Cherry  » Medicine  »
  • I paid over 10 dollars for 20 of these cough suppressant drops
  • As I opened one, I noticed it was fairly comparable in size to most cough drops or lozenges in the market
  • I was able to tolerate it, of course, but it was not the best tasting lozenge on the market
  • I thoroughly enjoyed the way this medicine eliminated the coughing sensation completely
  • I like that you do not have to take them back to back and can take one very few hours, for the best results

• by adrean_j

Having a sever cough can really be a nuisance. I hate having to deal with the pains and attention of having a cough. Whenever I get sick, I can keep a really bad cough for at leas 4 days. This can be hard to deal with, considering that I cannot sit around the house for 4 days. I have attracted way too much attention because my cough gets so bad. It is like once I start coughing I cannot stop. I have times where I am coughing back to back for minutes literally. The pain is also annoying because I get this nasty burning sensation in my chest that is difficult to deal with. I

have to brace myself every time I feel a cough coming on. The last time I suffered from a bad cough I purchased a product that my friend had suggested. I purchased the Vicks VapoDrops Cough Relief Drops in the Cherry Flavor. Because they were supposed to be so potent, they were fairly expensive. I paid over 10 dollars for 20 of these cough suppressant drops.

As I opened one, I noticed it was fairly comparable in size to most cough drops or lozenges in the market. It was a little red lozenge. I popped it in my mouth to feel a very strong menthol flavor that was somewhat drowning the cherry flavor. I could ...

• still taste the cherry, but it was far from pleasant or candy like. I was able to tolerate it, of course, but it was not the best tasting lozenge on the market. After sucking it for just a few seconds, I could feel the soothing menthol flavor going down my throat. I felt like it was helping me instantly. My throat did not feel as dry or scratchy as it did before I took the lozenge. I waited around to see if I felt the urge to cough and there was none. I thoroughly enjoyed the way this medicine eliminated the coughing sensation completely. I was kind of skeptical while sucking on the lozenge, because
        most the time the effects only last while the cough drop is in your mouth. With these VapoDrops, the effects lasted well past that. I was able to refrain from coughing for close to an hour. Then when I finally did cough, it was much more mild than the ones I had experienced earlier in the day.

I think that this is a great product. I do not know if I think it is worth the price, but it is definitely better than every cough suppressant or lozenge I have tried recently. I like that you do not have to take them back to back and can take one very few hours, for the best results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2611111326800730/k2311a1111/11.11.10