Scott’s Bathroom Tissue  » Housewares  »
  • Overall I do not thing that I am overly picky, but I do not like thin tissues that are rough nor do I like thin tissues that are too soft
  • I paid about $4.00 for four extra large double rolls
  • I thought that was a decent price and decided that if they worked I would stick with them
  • I was really impressed that it was not one ply bathroom tissue
  • Also for those who have septic tanks, I have found that Scott's is easier on the septic tank then is generic tissue I think that it breaks down better so you are less likely to have a clog

• by webgirl40

When I use bathroom tissue, there a few different qualities that I look for. Overall I do not thing that I am overly picky, but I do not like thin tissues that are rough nor do I like thin tissues that are too soft. Because of my needs in the toilet tissue department I have started to purchase the name brand tissues as generic ones do not seem to work for me all that well.

Not too long ago I purchased a package of Scott Bathroom Tissue from my local

Walmart. It was not too expensive I do not think. I paid about $4.00 for four extra large double rolls. I thought that was a decent price and decided that if they worked I would stick with them. When I got home and opened up the tissue, I noticed for the first time just how thick it really was. I was really impressed that it was not one ply bathroom tissue. I realized when I started buying tissue for myself that the thicker it is the less that you ...

• have to use. So it is strictly 2-ply for me. I also notice that the roll was perfectly sized for my bathroom toilet tissue dispenser and was pretty easy to use when the time came.

I have to say that after using this bathroom tissue I thought that it was very pleasant. It was not only soft but also a little firm. I was able to do my business without any problems. I have noticed too that unlike generic brands this tissue could comfortable be used as a facial tissue.

It is my personal opinion that Scott bathroom tissue is one of the best bathroom tissues on the market. I thought that it was a great price for what it was and I will continue to buy it. It is safe to use on the face just in case you run out of facial tissues. Also for those who have septic tanks, I have found that Scott’s is easier on the septic tank then is generic tissue I think that it breaks down better so you are less likely to have a clog.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311111326680630/k2311a1111/11.11.10