Pepto Bismol Anit-Diarrheal And Upset Stomach Relief Medicine  » Medicine  »
  • However, I have found that, based on my experience, it is much more effective on diarrhea than the other problems it advertises to fix
  • I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has stomach problems
  • I prefer cherry but am quite willing to take the original as well
  • This is definitely one of those medicines that I will always keep around

• by webgirl40

Who has not heard the famous slogan “Relief from indigestion, heartburn, diarrhea, and stomach upset.” on the Pepto Bismol commercials. It seems to be a bit ridiculous for a set of commercials but none the less their actually quite right. Pepto Bismol has been around for as long as I can remember and for probably several years before that. I can remember my father and grandfather both using it and now that I am an adult it has a permanent place in my medicine cabinet.

It is really a pretty cheap medicine

about $3.00 at the local walmart or even cheaper if you buy it at a dollar store. I have to admit that I have used it many times and find that it does help just about every condition that it advertises. However, I have found that, based on my experience, it is much more effective on diarrhea than the other problems it advertises to fix. I personally prefer extra strength Pepto Bismol to the regular strength as it seems to work much better. I usually take the maximum dose as it ...

• tends to be more then enough to knock out problems caused by a poor diet.

I really like that this product is safe and gentle while being really quite effective. I really trust it since I have been taking it since I was a child and never had to worry about side effects. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has stomach problems. It seems to really be able to calm the stomach and allow the body to relax.

It comes in different favors now too which is really great. I

prefer cherry but am quite willing to take the original as well. I realize that I took it as a child, but that being said I would consult a doctor before you give it to your child. Overall though, my parents gave it to me and my family gives it to all the kids so, I guess it must work pretty good. This is definitely one of those medicines that I will always keep around. I have been grateful for it a number of times and will continue to use it into the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2611111326590630/k2311a1111/11.11.10