Nova Electric rice Cooker  » Housewares  »
  • Hence I bought this rice cooker before one month
  • It is better trying it out and you’ll never regret for choosing it

• by Sivaraman

My mother used pressure cooker at initial stage but once it blasted. Hence I bought this rice cooker before one month. Since its weighs around 3 kg, it is quite portable and also can be easily lifted by elder people. It is easy to use and it has a user-friendly manual provided along with it. The paddle is also included along with the measuring cup. It can hold upto 8 cups of measuring cup that comes along with it. Even I can prepare food using the measuring cup and instructions provided. Hence those who are starters to cook can blindly choose the product.

I bought this

in shopping site of rediff at 1200 INR that includes shipping. It can be available at discounts during festival offers if reaching the shop directly. It can be used for cooking soup, rice, indian variety and to cook many non vegetarian items. Sinc I’m vegetarian I don’t know about using it for non-veg but I can describe about all vegetarian items. We can cook all the vegetables along with any powders and it does not affect the interiors or any coating. It is just one push button working and hence we can leave the cooker with cooked food behind in the night. The cooked rice produced ...

• from this rice cooker does not stick together,if you add the right amount of water. But it is necessary that you need to wait for few minutes before taking out the food so that it doesn’t stick because of the heat.

I can have just a year warranty for stainless steel coating unitl I break it manually or falls accidentally. Also some scratches are under exception. Since the inner pot is made of corrosion and oxidation resistant stainless steel, I do not have to worry if the food inside the container is safe. Most of the pressure cookers are aluminium material and often unsafe. Moreover,

most products do not get repair in the warrenty period Though it is all effective, I can’t say that it’s faster than usual pressure cooker. Yet it is user-friendly,safe and modern way to cook out.

Overall the cooker is worth its money if you take proper care of the product. You must not leave the cooker more in water and clean properly using appropriate cloth or scrubber. My mother is proud for doing a better choice . I hope more care is given since it’s electrically ignited. It doesn’t take more power than wasting LPG for cooking. It is better trying it out and you’ll never regret for choosing it.

Marnel Tuble says :

re : It is better trying it out and you’ll never regret for choosing it
    Nova Electric Rice Cooker is probably one of the best in the market right now especially for those who want to try an alternative to American and Japanese brands. I already tried Black Decker, Tiger Micom, Aroma, Hamilton Beach Digital, Cuisinart Rice Cooker and other brands. They are very good of course. During this COVID-19 pandemic period, I tried some other brands too. In terms of overall factors however, nothing beats Nova Rice Cooker. I have 3 Nova rice cooker sets (of different sizes). The first one is already almost 3 years old and it is being used daily. It is very efficient even beyond its warranty period That is the main reason why I decided to buy 2 more sets of Nova Rice Cookers. At SM Appliance Center, it is actually the most affordable and yet it is also the most durable. In short, it is the best in terms of both value for money and durability combined. It is also lightweight. It is among the lightest in its category compared to all other brands I mentioned above. Another thing is its performance. After using it and unplugging the electric cord, you can touch its side and it is not very hot. Temperature wise, I mean. Other brands tend to produce higher temperature on its cover after usage. But Nova is not, thanks to its very reliable engineering design I told some friends about Nova and they decided to buy too. And they are equally satisfied.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311111326530630/k2311a1111/11.11.10