Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • Clearasil Ultra- it is a scrub, the first I applyed it on my face I noticed a difference the day after
  • I wash my face at night only, which I think is really good for this scrub to do so much, I know other acne creams you have to scrub two times a day and even then your not so lucky, but with this Im good scrubing only once a day
  • I bought Clearasil Ultra at my local Walmart for about seven dollars, its with all the other acne/face treatments
  • This stuff rocks my world, Id recommend it to anyone with the slightest of acne problems, or even if you do not

• by swim4evr09

I orginally got this stuff the first time my face ever started breaking out, I still use it now! You may have seen commericals on this product, well they do not lie, this product is legit, it works!

Clearasil Ultra- it is a scrub, the first I applyed it on my face I noticed a difference the day after. My face looked so much healthier, it really took away on the redness,

which is what I wanted to really get out of switching creams- my face was an icky red, this scrub took it all away. It does pretty well with preventing break outs. There may be an occassional pimple, I got one here and there but hey, nothings perfect! They werent horribly big ones though, just small, little ones that went away. What I noticed is pimples barely stand a chance, even if you get one or two they go away in a few days with this scrub.

You just have to make sure to be consistant. It doesnt work if you skip days, my face slowly turns back to the way it was before. I wash my face at night only, which I think is really good for this scrub to do so much, I know other acne creams you have to scrub ...

• Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash
      two times a day and even then your not so lucky, but with this Im good scrubing only once a day.

I bought Clearasil Ultra at my local Walmart for about seven dollars, its with all the other acne/face treatments. On the tube it says “Clearer Skin in just there days- Guarunteed!” Well this holds true! This stuff is like my skin care army, my face would look horrible without this scrub.

Another thing– its texture/feeling is perfect. It does not scrub your face so much that it is too dry. But yet it also doesnt make it too greasy, its perfect! Afterward it feels like my pours are refreshed and opened up, my skin literally feels and looks cleaner.

This stuff rocks my world, Id recommend it to anyone with the slightest of acne problems, or even if you do not… this stuff is preventative! 10/10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110111326061030/k2311a1110/11.10.10