Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Triple Shower Cream
  • The scent of the shower cream is amazing and I cant get enough of it
  • The scent definitely lingers on my skin after using the shower cream
  • I would not recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin at all cause it caused more harm than good to my skin

• by Soleil Robins

I have been using some Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Triple Shower Cream and it isn’t very moisturizing like it says at all. It actually has dried my skin out so bad it burns. The scent of the shower cream is amazing and I cant get enough of it.

The shower cream is very thick and white in color. It is hard to squeeze from the bottle. The shower cream feels like a lotion, but it doesn’t have the moisturizers in it. Worst of all it doesn’t lather well in the shower. It kind of stays this chucky form on the bath sponge or wash cloth I

use. I hate it. However, the scent of the shower cream is very pleasant and smells like a sweet musk rolled in sweet scented blooming nighttime flowers. The scent definitely lingers on my skin after using the shower cream.

They ways I have tried the shower cream have been as a creamy body wash in the shower with my bath sponge or wash cloth and it lathers poorly. However, it does make me feel very clean and fresh when I use it, but I have to use a lot of the shower cream to get clean with it. There are just no soapy bubbles or anything and it ...

• stays thick and chunky unless you use really hot water which I cant do because I have super sensitive skin. The other way I have tried it is in a bubble bath and it just created a thick white fill on top of my bath water. This shower cream definitely leaves a thick slimy residue on my skin that seriously dries my skin out even more. I hate it. Definitely not a moisturizing shower cream at all because I have used much better.

Another way I gave this triple moisturizing shower cream try was as a shaving cream. It worked out, but I still got a lot of

nicks and cuts on my legs and like I said it was very drying to the skin. It actually left me with a burning itching sensation after using this shower cream this way.

The Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Triple Shower Cream was expensive and not worth buying. I would not recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin at all cause it caused more harm than good to my skin. However, like I said the scent was wonderful, but this simply isn’t a shower cream to use just because it smells nice. For those of you who try this shower cream anyways I really hope you get better results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110111326011030/k2311a1110/11.10.10