Herbacin Cosmetics Kamille Skin Firming Body Lotion with Argan Nut Oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the healthy glow my skin has now as well since I have been using this firming body lotion
  • The best way I find to use this firming body lotion is right after a shower or bath when the skin is warm and the body is clean
  • The Herbacin Cosmetics Kamille Skin Firming Body Lotion with Argan Nut Oil I think is very pricy, but it does work well
  • I would recommend it to a friend or family member to use to help keep their skin firm and soft because it worked very well doing that for me

• by Soleil Robins

My favorite firming body lotion to use is Herbacin Cosmetics Kamille Skin Firming Body Lotion with Argan Nut Oil. It does a great job keeping my skin firmed up with natural ingredients and very soft and silky. I love the healthy glow my skin has now as well since I have been using this firming body lotion.

This natural firming body lotion contains natural ingredients in it such as palm oil, kernel oil, aloe vera, chamomile extracts, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. All of these ingredients help keep my skin firm, soft, and glowing. However, this lotion does contain a few ingredients

I really don’t like such as parabens. I find parabens to be very unhealthy for my health and other peoples health as well.

The best way I find to use this firming body lotion is right after a shower or bath when the skin is warm and the body is clean. Otherwise the body lotion doesn’t absorb well into the skin and doesn’t work its best at all. When I go to use the lotion after I bath I simply pour some of it into my hands and massage it into my skin from head to toe until it is fully ...

• absorbed into it. My skin isn’t left feeling greasy, sticky or oily either which is really nice. The lotion does have a very sweet herbal scent to it which is okay, but it isn’t the best.

Sometimes I even use this firming body lotion on my face to help keep the fine lines and wrinkles away and the saggy skin. It works very well for that. I get compliments all the time on how young and beautiful I look which is really nice. I really believe it is because of this lotion. However, I cant use it on my face

every day because it does cause breakouts if I use it too much. However, if I use it every other day I am fine and my face stays soft and bright appearing.

The Herbacin Cosmetics Kamille Skin Firming Body Lotion with Argan Nut Oil I think is very pricy, but it does work well. I would recommend it to a friend or family member to use to help keep their skin firm and soft because it worked very well doing that for me. I do hope those of you who use this firming body lotion have the same nice results as I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110111326001030/k2311a1110/11.10.10