Softlips Pure Lip 100% Natural Lip Gloss  » Cosmetics  »
  • I recently got some of the new Softlips Pure Lip 100% Natural Lip Gloss and I have to say I love, love, love it
  • It is seriously one of the best natural lip glosses I have used in a very long time
  • Will definitely be using the new lip gloss this way again
  • The Softlips Pure Lip 100% Natural Lip Gloss was very affordable and worth every penny I paid for it
  • I would recommend this lip gloss to any female to use if they were looking for a natural lip gloss to not only make their lips pretty, but also protected, soft, and luscious

• by Soleil Robins

I recently got some of the new Softlips Pure Lip 100% Natural Lip Gloss and I have to say I love, love, love it. The lip gloss was a clear pinky color and made my lips pop naturally with a bit of shiny and moisture. It is seriously one of the best natural lip glosses I have used in a very long time.

The lip gloss is slightly thick and syrup like. It is smooth and silky on the lips and doesn’t feel greasy or oily at all. I love the natural ingredients in this lip gloss as well such as the castor seed

oil, beeswax, vitamins, and fruit extract. These ingredients are super moisturizing to my lips and help protect them from the dry air. I even like that this lip gloss contains sunscreen in it and can protect my lips from the sun. I love the slight sweet vanilla flavor and smell it has too. This lip gloss is simply amazing. It really is made from natural nourishing ingredients and free from unnatural ones.

The way I have been using this lip gloss is by squeezing the tube a little bit until the clear pinkish lip gloss comes out onto the small soft lip applicator. Then ...

• I simply apply a nice thin even layer to my lips. After my lips feel very moisturized and well hydrated with a touch of natural shine and color. My lips look plump and beautiful. I just love it. It doesn’t feel sticky on my lips either which is a super plus. They just have a nice shiny pinkness to them that is so pretty.

The other way I have used this lip gloss lately is over my lipstick to help give my lips a bit of shine and moisture so the lipstick would last longer. It worked not only for that purposes, but it

also helped make the lipstick color come out more and be a nicer shade which I loved a lot. Will definitely be using the new lip gloss this way again.

The Softlips Pure Lip 100% Natural Lip Gloss was very affordable and worth every penny I paid for it. I will be getting more as soon as I am out because I just love the way this stuff makes my lips look and feel. I would recommend this lip gloss to any female to use if they were looking for a natural lip gloss to not only make their lips pretty, but also protected, soft, and luscious.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110111325971030/k2311a1110/11.10.10