Mars Chocolate Bar  » Food  »
  • It really took me back and I enjoyed every bite
  • A Mars bar has chocolate on the outside and then a mix of caramel, smooth chocolate and I think nougar in the middle
  • In terms of being moorish, this is one of those bars, I know that when I take a bit, I then go to take another one, then a bigger one and then it's all gone
  • As much as I love them, I don't like the idea of paying so much for a small chocolate bar

• by JustHonest

The other day I had a piece of chocolate that I had not had for years. It really took me back and I enjoyed every bite. The classic bars is awesome. I am sure there are others out there that love them to, but this is for those who have never come across the Mars bar, or simply need a reason to go out and buy one again.

I have to admit, either I have grown lots over the years, or the Mars bar

has shrunk in size. They like to tell us that this is not true and maybe there is an element of truth in this but over the years the price seems to have gone up whilst the size of the bar has gone down.

A Mars bar has chocolate on the outside and then a mix of caramel, smooth chocolate and I think nougar in the middle. As long as you don’t leave it in a warm place its a firm outer shell but ...

• a lovely soft centre and the caramel just drips out when you take a bite.

In terms of being moorish, this is one of those bars, I know that when I take a bit, I then go to take another one, then a bigger one and then it’s all gone. Worth it though. I do not like how much you often have to pay for a Mars bar though. Baring in mind that im sure it has shrunk in size, 45-70p is far too

much for such a chocolate bar.

For £1 you used to be able to buy a few packs of sweets but this is now changing. I have to admit that it’s the price that puts me off buying the Mars bar these days. As much as I love them, I don’t like the idea of paying so much for a small chocolate bar. I just don’t see paying al;most twice as much for it as I used to as value for money, which is a shame really.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710111325961030/k2311a1110/11.10.10