Maltesers  » Food  »
  • As much as I think they are meant for women and children, they are lovely, but they do seem to go far too quickly and you always wish that there was more in the bag which is probably why they started putting them in larger boxes as well

• by JustHonest

Maltesers, lovely balls of chocolate and almost perfectly made for women and children. Very similar to Kitkat in away, only this time you do not have sticks of biscuit covered in chocolate, you have have a lighter biscuit that is in the shape of a ball. As much as I think they are meant for women and children, they are lovely, but they do seem to go far too quickly and you always wish that

there was more in the bag which is probably why they started putting them in larger boxes as well.

Other than simply scoffing them as quick as I can, I have two ways of eating them. I much around the ball taking off all the chocolate and then eat the biscuit, or I put a ball in my mouth and suck the chocolate off before eating the biscuit.

They are so nice though and this is such ...

• a slow way of eating them that this is rarely the option that I choose. Maltesers have really tapped into the female market though. I have no idea if they are less calories, but by using a slogan The Lighter Way To Enjoy Chocolate they certainly suggest that this is the case.

M,y personal opinion is that because it is only a small snack, it is directed more at the thought that if you have

a bag of maltesers they will not slow you down as its not something that is really big to eat.

Females seemed to have jumped onto this bandwagon though and I think some believe that if they are going to eat chocolate then it must be Maltesers as these are better for you. I think it’s more likely a great master stroke from the marketers who have a found away to get women to buy chocolate without feeling guilty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710111325911030/k2311a1110/11.10.10