Snickers Chocolate Bar  » Food  »
  • I have to admit that it's a really odd idea for a chocolate bar and whoever though of it was probably laughed at at first but I love it
  • The nuts and nougar just make it tougher to eat and I think this makes you feel as though you are eating more or getting a better deal by eating this bar

• by JustHonest

The good old Snickers bar. Years ago it used to be called a Marathon bar and was associated with people running long distances that wanted that boost to their energy level. However the marketing men in America had an idea and the name was changed to the dismay of many.

It’s a lovely chocolate bar but one that im sure was made to

try and create another option for those who did not like a Mars bar. The chocolate shell on the outside is the same, but then inside you are faced with peanuts and nougar. I have to admit that it’s a really odd idea for a chocolate bar and whoever though of it was probably laughed at at first but I love it.

I really enjoy Mars, but when im faced with a choice between Snickers and Mars I do have a decision to make. A Snickers just offers something different. The nuts and nougar just make it tougher to eat and I think this makes you feel as though you are eating more or getting a better deal by eating this bar. You do have ...

• Snickers Chocolate Bar
      to eat it slower and I think that’s why I sometimes sway from something else to Snickers.

As with other chocolate bars though I do think its shrunk over the years whilst the price has crept up and up which I don’t feel is fair. It’s not a luxury item, it’s a piece of chocolate that’s nice to sit down and relax with,

it is not something that should continue to demand a higher and higher price.

The negative with this bar is that it does alienate a large part of the market. If you don’t like nuts or you have a nut allergy then you have to stay well away from a Snickers which is a shame, but I guess that’s the make up of the bar.

Snickers Chocolate Bar
kayla says :

re : The nuts and nougar just make it tougher to eat and I think this makes you feel as though you are eating more or getting a better deal by eating this bar
this chocolate bar is really yummy but it is also really sweet. so you have to like sugar to eat it. but it does taste like your eating more than it looks.

Victoria Johnson says :

The bar is one of the best in my opinion, the chocolate is satisfying and the nuts give it that perfect crunch.

Leticia Torres says :

It’s true about eating Snickers Chocolate Bar before a run. When I was in college, in the track team, our coach used tell us to eat a candy bar before competing. What I like about Snickers, it tastes really great and I love the nuts. It satisfies your hunger. It’s a delicious way to eat on the go when you don’t have time to stop for a meal.

Gleni says :

The Snickers bars are WITHOUT THE DOUBT THE GREATEST OF THE LARGEST, AND DESERVE THE TITLE I’LL SAVE RIGHT NOW: The Snickers bars, are, THE GREAT AMERICAN CHOCOLATE BAR, the only one, and no one else will take this title away from them the best chocolate bar of all time. Have your four basic groups of sweets, all in one, your group of nougat, your candy group, your chocolate group and, of course, your group of crispy nuts, a candy bar well balanced for cheaper than you will find in most vending machines.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710111325871030/k2311a1110/11.10.10