Charmin Toilet Paper  » Housewares  »
  • I would recommend Charmin for any house hold

• by Mary McKinney
      I love Charmin. And as the commercial used to state, it really is “squeezably soft.

” I have tried some of the other brands, either way cheaper or about the same price and

Charmin beats them all in softness.

It is very strong and does not cause irritation or chafing.

My daughter uses it to remove makeup, and I have used it to wipe the baby ...

Tim says :

Why can`t I just buy a regular roll of TP anymore? They stuff on the shelves is supposed to save money but is cost 3 times as much. It always breaks so you have to use the same length as the original product and it`s harder on the environment. I will never buy your new product line or any one else`s double roll product. The rolls are well over a 1 a price on the price keeps going up. It`s a rip off I`ll buy my TP from somewhere else from now on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53103132581131/k2311a031/3.1.07