Globe Telecom Globe Tawag 236  » Cellular services  »
  • I liked this service and will definitely be using this one again

• by gt

It really irked me that Globe Telecom has been promoting a lot of cellular services but most of them aren’t even working; if they were working, they didn’t seem to be functioning properly and you’d have to register a day before as the users registered in the service are already full and you’d have to wait for days until you can get registered!

Good thing they also have another service called Globe Tawag 236 which only offers users a P20 fee for any 20-minute call. It was even better than

the 232 promotion because this service is for a full 20 minutes and I had already tried it about 5 times and the service wasn’t connected unlike when subscribed to the Superduo service, and the connection was very clear and I hadn’t experienced the line breaking even for a minute.

For the users who are really into calling this wouldn’t be advisable since for only P150 you can already get unlimited calls for 5 days, but for emergency purposes this can prove to be a very reliable and cheap ...

• service too and as I needed to make calls just for 2 days I used this and it proved to be very useful and I was also able to save a lot of money using this service. To use this service you would only have to add the 236 prefix and the number of the person you are calling, and then you will get connected immediately. There are no hassles and not unlike Globe’s other services which will take you a couple of minutes before you get connected; here
        it is instant and I only experienced one time where I had to dial about 3 times before finally getting connected, so generally it only has a 1/5 network problem, but I had used this during nighttime so I don’t really know what the service or network can offer if it’s busy or not during the daytime. I liked this service and will definitely be using this one again. It’s not the cheapest, but it surely is cheap and I will be counting on this promotion to last for a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2210111325740930/k2311a1110/11.10.10