Kitchen Living Heat Resistant Glove
  • It's also a glove that can be used on either hand, which I found to be nifty
  • The glove that I bought came with limited warranty good for two years

• by CirclingCanvas

The Kitchen Living Heat Resistant Glove sells for four dollars and ninety-nine cents. One glove can be bought for that price; they don’t come in pairs. The glove is designed for use in the kitchen as it’s intended to provide protection from oven temperatures up to four hundred and eighty degrees. It’s a lot like an oven mitt, but gives the person more freedom and control with his or her hand because this glove is like a regular glove where as an oven mitt only separates between the thumb and index finger. While wearing this glove or a pair of these gloves, one doesn’t have to worry about burning himself or herself when handling hot oven pans as long as the temperature inside the oven doesn’t exceed four hundred and eighty degrees.

The glove only

comes in one size, but it’s one of those gloves that falls under the one size fits all category. The glove is certainly comfortable to wear and it doesn’t restrict me in terms of what I can do with my hand. It’s also a glove that can be used on either hand, which I found to be nifty. It fits both my right and left hands without feeling awkward or uncomfortable. Another nice feature is I can just toss the glove in with the rest of the dirty clothes come wash day and let the washing machine thoroughly clean it. It’s nice that I can just throw the glove in the washing machine as opposed to having to scrub it by hand. The material that the glove is made out of feels durable and strong,

• so I fully expect that this glove will literally come in handy for many years. Although this is a heat resistant glove, it’s best to do whatever it is one needs to do in the oven quickly. Just because it’s a heat resistant glove, doesn’t mean a person should stand with a very hot pizza pan or oven pan in hand for a prolonged period of time.

The glove that I bought came with limited warranty good for two years. It’s a manufacturer’s warranty and that right there told me that the company that overseas the Kitchen Living brand has confidence in the product. I suspect wherever this heat resistant glove is purchased, be it at an ALDI Food Market store or elsewhere, that the glove should come with the same warranty that I received. As

I mentioned though, the glove seems to be made out of sturdy material and the glove does indeed provide protection for my hand from a hot oven, so I doubt the warranty will be needed, but it’s still nice to know that the glove comes with a limited warranty.

The Kitchen Living Heat Resistant Glove is a reliable product that provides protection from the hot temperatures ovens give off during cooking and baking. The glove is comfortable and fits all sizes, so more than one person can use it without it being too tight or too bulky. The glove doesn’t limit one’s freedom or control. The limited warranty is a pleasant extra that wasn’t expected. Considering the quality of the glove, the price that it retails for is very fair as is the “10″ rating I’m giving it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5310111325490930/k2311a1110/11.10.10