The Florida Hotel and Conference Center  » Hotels  »
1500 Sand Lake rd , Orlando , Florida 32809
  • The ones close to the bigger attractions usually cost hundreds of dollars a night
  • I love finding deals , and this hotel is the best one out there for the price
  • This is a hotel that I recommend for anyone if they are staying in the Florida area
  • It is located close to everything and just amazing
  • I think it was worth it to stay in a nonsmoking room though , because this hotel is just fantastic

• by Gina Gott

This is one of the coolest and most affordable hotels my husband and I have ever stayed at. Most hotels in Orlando , Florida are expensive. The ones close to the bigger attractions usually cost hundreds of dollars a night. This one is clean , cheap , and attatched to a big mall. It is huge too. This is a great place to stay with your family or for business. This hotel is a real treasure and I just can’t believe how nice it is for the price. We will be staying here every chance we get. It is unbelievable.

The room is big and comfy. I loved the bed. It was so soft and the pillows too. The furniture was beautiful. The view was great from the big windows.

There was a big flat screen tv mounted on the wall. There was also a desk in the room and a very comfortable couch. I was also happy to have a mini fridge in the room as well. They had wireless internet and 24 hour room service too! This is a room where you can just relax. When you walk in you just feel like you are on vacation.

The hotel itself is gigantic. There is a starbucks in the lobby that my husband and I loved. There was also a bar and a restaurant in the lobby as well. The ceiling are very tall and there are palm trees all over the inside of the building. There are benches where you can sit and rest comfortably. There is also ...

• a fitness center , outdoor pool , and jacuzzi. This hotel has it all. If it’s missing anything that you can find just walk a few feet to the mall , and I am sure you will be able to find it there.

This place was very clean. The people that work here there all awesome. They go out of their way to make sure you are a happy customer. Everywhere you look there is someone to help you with whatever you need. They even have people that will come to your room and give you a massage. This hotel is top notch. I can not believe how much we paid to stay here. We had a king room and it was $70.00 a night. Yes , that cheap. I

love finding deals , and this hotel is the best one out there for the price.

This is a hotel that I recommend for anyone if they are staying in the Florida area. It is located close to everything and just amazing. I did not want to leave. If you want a hotel that will treat you right without charging you hundreds of dollars , then this is it. The only thing that I didn’t like was that every room was nonsmoking. They do have smoking areas though. I think it was worth it to stay in a nonsmoking room though , because this hotel is just fantastic. Try it out for yourself , and you will be amazed too. We will back to stay with them again as soon as we can.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 210111325340930/k2311a1110/11.10.10