Pandigital Novel 7-in. eReader
  • There are a few things that I dislike about it , but all in all it is not a bad deal
  • I believe that it is one of the best on the market for the price
  • I will say that I think this product is a little heavy compared to my ipod
  • I wish that it lasted longer , but I like that it lets you know when the battery is about to die

• by Gina Gott

This is a great product and easy to use. Basically it gives you the power to carry around hundreds of books in your pocketbook. It is affordable and lets you surf the web with ease. There are a few things that I dislike about it , but all in all it is not a bad deal. I believe that it is one of the best on the market for the price. Check it out and enjoy. It is a really cool product that I use all the time. It is durable and easy to take with you anywhere that you go.

I really like the LCD touch screen. It makes finding what you want simple. I also like the 7 inch screen it is perfect to be able to see everything clearly , but small enough for

you to be able to carry around with you. I will say that I think this product is a little heavy compared to my ipod. Still it is good for travel or home use. Another thing that I don’t really like is that if you are trying to read a book outside on a sunny day , it is very hard to see the screen. The best place to use this eReader is in the shade or inside.

The battery last only 2 to 3 hours. I wish that it lasted longer , but I like that it lets you know when the battery is about to die. Then you have time to run and charge it. I think that this is a pretty fast working reader most of the time. Sometimes it slows down though ,

• but that could be because of the wifi connection. Once you get started turning the pages is pretty speedy. I also like that this is a color screen eReader. It ia a nice thing to have with you. I carry mine around with me just about everywhere I go. It is great. I like the built in dictionary too. It really comes in handy sometimes.

The price is really good. It usually sells for about $200.00 at Kohls. I found it on sale for $150.00 though. I was very happy with getting this good quality product for that money. I would have gladly paid the original price , but I do love finding deals. I am a great bargain hunter. This reader also comes with a USB cable , stand , and a AC adaptor. It also

comes with easy to follow directions. I am not that good with electronics , but this is easy enough for me to use with no hassles.

If you want a good eReader then look no further. This one is a good price , and perfect for any age to use. It has a good memory too. This product is just a great thing to have. Once you try it you will see for yourself. It is just as good quality as more expensive ones. It does pretty much everything you would expect it to do. It is not perfect , but it works good enough for me. Check it out. I bet this is going to be under a lot of Christmas trees this year. It makes a great gift idea. This is a pretty cool little gadget.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1610111325330930/k2311a1110/11.10.10