Starbucks Cookie Dough Cheesecake
  • As I love cheesecake and cookie dough, it seemed only natural for me to order a slice which I shared with my friend
  • A slice cost Php105 (USD 2.50), which is affordable enough as a slice of quality cheesecake is usually quite expensive
  • As a whole, this is one delicious dessert, which is really perfect with a cup of coffee
  • I will definitely order it again the next time I go to Starbucks, and I am looking forward to doing so

• by TheCity

It was my first time yesterday to see Starbucks offering a Cookie Dough Cheesecake as on of its dessert selections. As I love cheesecake and cookie dough, it seemed only natural for me to order a slice which I shared with my friend. A slice cost Php105 (USD 2.50), which is affordable enough as a slice of quality cheesecake is usually quite expensive. Compared to some of the other new

selections such as the fudge brownie pie or almond roca cheesecake, the cookie dough cheesecake did not look as appetizing, but I still decided to go for it.

The slice wasn’t too big, but as the dessert was rich and filling, it was more than enough for both of us, especially with a cup of coffee on the side. After the first bite, I immediately concluded that I made the right decision ordering ...

• this dessert. I loved it. It had small cookie dough bits on the top, and some inside the cheesecake. Below the top layer of cookie dough bits, was a layer of cream, before the cheesecake below it.

The cheesecake was super creamy, but still did not lose the cheesy texture. It was rich while still being subtle and not too sweet. The cookie dough had a distinct

taste and texture that varied from the cheesecake but complemented it very well. As a whole, this is one delicious dessert, which is really perfect with a cup of coffee. Compared with an ordinary cheesecake, it will make you feel as if you got something special. I will definitely order it again the next time I go to Starbucks, and I am looking forward to doing so. Highly recommended!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710111325080830/k2311a1110/11.10.10