AMC Theater Anaheim  » Entertainment  »
1313 Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, California
  • It is a much more special experience to see the movie at the most magical place in the world
  • I love how it’s like you are a part of the movie

• by Kim Miller

Every year when my family and I go to Disneyland Resort we watch a movie at the AMC Theater in Anaheim, California. The AMC Theater is located in Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.

We usually plan on seeing many of the most popular Disney movies at the AMC when we are in California. We look forward to the experience. It is an extension of the whole resort atmosphere. We have seen two of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies at the AMC and plan to see the fourth there too. It is a much more special experience to see the movie at the most magical place in the world. The AMC feels magical because it is at the Disney

Resort.

I love this theater. The AMC in Anaheim consists of twelve theaters. There are a couple of theaters that have an extra large screen but all of them have very large screens actually. I love how it’s like you are a part of the movie. The sound is always so crisp and clear too. The screen is always clean.

The seats in the AMC are very comfortable. They are high back seat and are very soft and plush. There’s a lot of room between the seats too so that you never feel crowded. The seats are arranged stadium style so that you never have a head in front of you blocking your view. That is so important to me. I love being able ...

• to see the movie without obstructions in my way.

The AMC in Anaheim is one of the cleanest and well-maintained theaters I’ve ever been to. The lobby is very clean the restrooms are clean, the floor is always kept clean, and the theater is clean too. I love how their concession area is kept clean too. There’s never popcorn on the floor and the counters are always wiped down.

The staff at the AMC Theater is very friendly and efficient. They wait on us quickly and give us courteous and friendly service. At the AMC Theater you can also get a free cup of ice water. They also make sure that your movie viewing experience is a great one. They have advertisements prior to

the movie telling people not to use their cell phone, let their baby cry or visit during the movie. They have people whom come in and check things out from time to time. They are conspicuous but I am aware that they are making sure that the theater is comfortable for everyone.

I love how we can purchase our tickets ahead of time too so that we are sure to have a seat for the movie.

The prices at the AMC are a bit more than other theaters but it is well worth paying a bit more for a clean, professional and comfortable place to watch a movie. I look forward to going to the AMC Theater every year when we go to the Disney Resort.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5910111325070830/k2311a1110/11.10.10