Avon Ideal Shade Mousse Foundation
  • It was on a special offer and I thought I would try it and find out if it was any good
  • I have since bought this again, so that should indicate that I like this
  • When I bought it before it was on offer for £4, but when I bought it from the current Avon book it cost me £3
  • This was in the sale book, so hope it isn't going to be discontinued, but I bought a couple anyway since the price was good

• by leeanne160480

I first tried this Foundation about 6 months ago. It was on a special offer and I thought I would try it and find out if it was any good. I have since bought this again, so that should indicate that I like this.

This comes in a 30ml tub. The tub is not that tall and also quite wide, which is good for to use this. The glass is frosted but you can still see the Foundation through the Glass easy enough therefore you can see how much you have used. Then again you can look in

the tub when you are using it and see that anyway. The lid for this is a screw top lid and has the Avon branding etched into it. It looks alright, nothing too special, but it’s ok.

This comes in 6 different colours and the right price of this is £8. When I bought it before it was on offer for £4, but when I bought it from the current Avon book it cost me £3. This was in the sale book, so hope it isn’t going to be discontinued, but I bought a couple anyway since ...

• the price was good.

To use this all you do is dip your finger into the tub and scrape some of it out. I suppose you could try and use a Foundation Brush, but the consistency of this is quite thick so I don’t know if it would actually work this way. It Feels quite greasy when you scrape this out, but not too greasy. There is a slight Oily feel to this, but it feels smooth as well.

When you rub this on it seems to soften up at bit. It goes on well and when you rub

this over your face you can see this covering the face and more importantly the bad bits! This settles quickly and I find that this is probably best if you have Oily Skin. It seems to Matt your face a bit and I find that this take the Oiliness away and keeps it away for most of the day. This doesn’t seem to clog my skin up either and doesn’t aggrivate or give me any more spots.

A great Foundation which makes your face look smooth, soft, non Oily and hides spots.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110111325020830/k2311a1110/11.10.10