Indijoes Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Indijoes, Crystal Palm, 3rd Floor, Near Sahkar Bhawan, Sardar Patel Marg, 22 Godam, Jaipur - 302006
  • The food was delicious, the service was prompt and the ambience was great too
  • The brownie was so soft that it melted in mouth and the ice-cream had an amazing taste
  • So a meal for two had cost us Rs 700/- there which was very much in our budget

• by Swati

This is one restaurant where I would love to go again and again. The food was delicious, the service was prompt and the ambience was great too. I went there with my friend for lunch and the restaurant was mostly empty except for one or two seats.

The ambience goes well with the name since the walls were decorated with collage of various famous artists and cowboy type of graffiti. We ordered nachos for starter followed by Veg sizzler.

Both are a must try if you go to Indijoe’s.

They have a fixed lunch time which was till 2:30 pm so if someone plans to go there they must keep in mind to either book a seat in advance or confirm the lunch and/or dinner timings.

We were very well attended by the attendant. Nachos were quite filling for me and my friend and we were wondering whether we would be able to finish other things that we had ordered.

But the veg sizzler was so tempting and the smell was so appetizing that we immediately attacked it.

• It was a mix of rice, French fries, and various other things.

It tasted very nice and though we loved it till to the last bite we still saved some room for dessert. We called for brownies with ice-cream for dessert.

The brownie was so soft that it melted in mouth and the ice-cream had an amazing taste. We called in for breezer but that was not available so we didn’t call for any other drink.

So a meal for two had cost us Rs 700/- there which was

very much in our budget. Normally a meal for two would cost around Rs.

1000 to 1200 inclusive of drinks and based on the drink ordered. The restaurant had a very friendly ambience and it is very apt for lunch with friends or a quiet dinner for two.

I am a vegetarian so I couldn’t try any non-veg dishes but I have heard my other friends say that they have a very delicious and wide range of non-veg dishes too. I would suggest everyone to go there at least once!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 710111324950830/k2311a1110/11.10.10