Horse hair shampoo perfect for hair loss  » Health  »
2.0

• by Henksan

Today I intend to buy shampoo at the supermarket for a little hair fall out. I myself do not know if I did not fit with existing water in Malaysia or incompatible with the current disposable shampoo. After I finished working, I take time to go to a drugstore to buy shampoo that is suitable for my hair so as not to fall out again, coincidentally at the time the pharmacy is very full and many people are queuing.

After a long queue finally my turn to order, I

asked the seller about a suitable shampoo for my hair and he offers several brands of shampoo are familiar. I am confused because the shampoo was offered a pharmacy I use all.

When I look around these shampoos, there is an old man came up to me and when I interrupt to ask a solution about my hair loss. The old man wrote a brand that I did not know before, after writing a brand is whispering to my father because he wrote the brand is a trademark for hair ...

• and a very nice horse.

I was surprised and that there are jumbled in my mind between anger, surprised, amused because my hair is equated with horse hair. When I’m confused, the old man offered to drive me to the store that sells shampoos that are in pet shops.

At first I refused the offer, because I fear there are evil intentions of the old man, but finally I followed it to buy shampoo. We walk away to buy shampoo at a pet shop.

After arrived at a pet shop,

the father was seen by the seller, and he told her about the complaints that I have experienced. Then the dealer takes a similar brand of shampoo brand shampoo mentioned the old man.

I also do not know whether this is really a suitable shampoo for my hair fall out, but still comes to feeling nervous or afraid to use this shampoo. We will pay the father had been paid and he said as an introductory gift.

Until now I use a shampoo that and till now my hair to be strong and dense.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410111324890830/k2311a1110/11.10.10