Tampa Bay Buccaneers Stadium-Raymond James Stadium
4201 North Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa, FL 33607
  • Never before had I been there, but I can honestly say that it was a great experience and I would love to return to a game there again someday
  • I think that as part of being a good stadium is showing the fans, not just the Tampa Bay Buccaneer fans, but other fans from other teams that are attending a game there is to show those people in the stands that the stadium that are at is completely loyal to the team

• by Susanna Frank

My boyfriend and I attended the pre-season Buccaneers game at the Tampa Bay Buccaneer Stadium. Never before had I been there, but I can honestly say that it was a great experience and I would love to return to a game there again someday.

I could feel the rush of adrenaline from everyone around me while I was there, they were so passionate about the Buccaneers, and even though Tampa Bay is not my favorite football team, it was difficult to not be on

their side and root for them. There was so much passion behind the fans at the stadium and the general atmosphere of being at the stadium. There is a great big pirate ship just before you enter the stadium seats, this ship is clearly visible from any of the stadium seats as well and makes a loud cannon booming sound every so often when gifts are thrown out into the crowd of people below it.

I think that as part of being a good ...

• stadium is showing the fans, not just the Tampa Bay Buccaneer fans, but other fans from other teams that are attending a game there is to show those people in the stands that the stadium that are at is completely loyal to the team. There was not an ounce of any other feeling other than that the Tampa Bay stadium was devoted to the Buccaneers and cheered them on when they did well and when they did bad.

Of course we can’t forget the

concession stands that sell a variety of foods and beverages that will quench the appetite of every person of every age. Pizza, hot dogs, burgers, fries, beers, soft drinks and much more, this stadium is not only committed to the Buccaneers but to the fans as well and making sure that they are comfortable.

Overall, I find this stadium to be well presented in supporting the Buccaneers and keeping their fans comfortable and satisfied and not giving anything short of a full dose of Buccaneer spirit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 359111324590730/k2311a119/11.9.10