Travel Tin Candle  » Gifts  »
  • I think the size of this tin candle is very convenient if you are looking to travel with a candle
  • It doesn’t cost much, only a dollar, and it can be found in small stores like dollar shops or wherever candles are sold

• by Susanna Frank

There are many different brands of candles that are located in my room. And perhaps one of the most conventional candles that I own is the Travel Tin Candle. I can pack it up and take it with me wherever I go, not that I am going to just light a candle at any random place, but for dinners at friends houses or if I’m spending the night at a relative’s house, it’s easy to take

with me so I can enjoy the lovely fragrance wherever I go. This would make a great present for someone who loves candles.

This candle comes in a round tin that no bigger than the bottom of a coke can and not at all as tall, but maybe a little less than half the height of it. It comes in a variety of scents (my favorite being Birthday Cake) that are so realistic smelling I almost ...

• can’t believe that it a candle.

I think the size of this tin candle is very convenient if you are looking to travel with a candle. It can fit easily in a purse or backpack and since it is not glass there is no need to worry that it will break while in commute. There is no burning smell either when I light this candle, and there is nothing worse than lighting a candle that is supposed

to have this exquisite scent and then you smell nothing but something burning.

Overall, this candle might not seem to be a big deal, and maybe it really isn’t. But if you are wanting to bring a candle from one place to the next, then this would be a convenient product for you to purchase. It doesn’t cost much, only a dollar, and it can be found in small stores like dollar shops or wherever candles are sold.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 469111324580730/k2311a119/11.9.10